THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ewing has been an assistant coach for almost 15 years.

That big man bias is real. We've had Kerr, Kidd and Fisher be 1st time coaches with no experience the past 3 years. Smh

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Odom doesn't have a will.

Khloe set to inherit LO's 50 mill fortune.

Last edited:
One thing I realized about the picture. Marrying a beautiful Cuban woman is the best move for MJ. He started dressing decently lately.

Real Tragic. Legit was sad this morning seeing the news. Such a tough life for the guy. So much loss. Little family. Basketball may have been his only refuge. Makes me personally appreciate the people I have around me more. I'm very fortunate to be able to hit up my Mother, Brother, Father at anytime and know they'll hold it down.

Harden better wisen up. Not to make light of this situation...but dating a Kardashain, BasedGod curse, and adidas....Rockets fans should be slightly worried.

ESPN did a big article on Harden recently, which I read parts of. Seems like he has more of a stable circle around him than Odom did. His mom basically lives with him and acts as an advisor. He'll probably be all right, but no harm in him getting a little more careful.

Is she really??

This morning, we spoke EXCLUSIVELY with a member of Lamar Odom's family - who confirmed that Lamar's condition is EXTREMELY DIRE.

Lamar's family told MediaTakeOut.com, "Lamar did not have a will or anything. So whatever money he has [his fortune is estimated to be $50 million] will go to Khloe and not to his kids. And she's his next of kin too . . so she decides if they stop lifesaving measures."

We're told that Lamar's children and his ex-fiance Liza Morales arrived in Las Vegas early this morning.

Under NEVADA LAW, Khloe Kardashian - as his CURRENT WIFE - has the right to make ALL DECISIONS regarding his continued medical treatment, over his direct family members or even his children. The pair SIGNED the divorce paperwork, but because of a BACKLOG in the California courts - a judge has NOT YET signed the divorce order.

Source

Last edited:
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

The show goes on...
 Within hours, several members of the Kardashian family—including Khloe, Kim, Kris and Rob—were reportedly spotted entering the hospital. But according to Radar Online, they were also accompanied by rolling cameras.

Khloe, 30, sister Kim Kardashian and “Momager” Kris Jenner hopped on a private jet to Sin City with cameras rolling as soon as they learned about Odom’s overdose after a three-day booze and pill bender that culminated in him being found unconscious at the Bunny Ranch.

“It’s [a] s**t show,” a source close to the situation told Radar. “The Kardashians are trying to run everything. They walked into the hospital with cameras rolling. It was shocking, but hardly a surprise.”

Khloe was “extremely upset,” the source told Radar,” adding that “they are all crying and pretending like they care.

http://gawker.com/khloe-kardashian-r...ium=socialflow

Last edited:
the Kardashians are really tryna make this about "Khloe's ex" instead of "Lamar Odom, the 2-time NBA champion"... :smh:

Dudes know what it is when they get with that family. I'm done blaming the family and holding these black men responsible.

They're still scum but that's what happens when you play with the devil

getting closer and closer to seeing a human being die on non-news live reality TV :smh:

LO :frown: the lasting memory of him is how happy he was when kobe hit that game winner vs phoenix, jumping up and down and waving his arms like a little kid :frown:

Lamar Odom’s ‘Bizarre’ Relationship With Khloe Kardashadian A Dealbreaker For James Harden

Lamar Odom has been very vocal about not wanting to give up on his marriage with Khloe Kardashian but an insider tells HollywoodLife.com that NBA star, James Harden does not find this funny and is ‘scared’ of what Lamar will do next.

Khloe Kardashian has a messy situation on her hands and she’s sort of in a love triangle! The reality star has her soon-to-be ex-husband,Lamar Odom, telling the world that he wants to be with her and then she has her new man,James Harden, wooing her. Lamar’s behavior has been erratic to say the least, considering he ambushed her Aug. 12 at SoulCycle in LA and has given interviews in recent days claiming he will never allow anyone to date Khloe. We hear at HollywoodLife.com that James is actually being pushed away by Lamar’s madness!

“This is some fatal attraction type of mess that James has found himself and he has no time for drama,” our source tells us. “He didn’t sign up for this! He wants no part of Khloe’s bizarre relationship with Lamar. James saw Lamar’s interview and was blown away by it. He was dumbfounded even. He thinks lamars gone to the point of no return, talking about how he will never let Khloe go. That actually scared James.” The source adds: “James is rethinking this whole Khloe situation and is starting to believe his NBA friends who told him she was bad for business. He’s thinking about ending this before it gets too out of control.”

The interview that freaked out James is Lamar’s sit down with InTouch: “I can’t control it. We’ll never part. I would never consider myself serious with another woman. To sum it up, if a man is attempting to court Khloé, he’s probably wasting his time.” Yikes! This is not good and we can see why any guy wouldn’t feel comfortable getting involved with someone who still has this kind of drama with her ex. It’s not Khloe’s fault but it does raise a concern, considering the Houston Rockets palyer is a major star himself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom