THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
>: :stoneface: :smh:

The show goes on...

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://gawker.com/khloe-kardashian-reportedly-rushes-to-lamar-odoms-bedsi-1736450318?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow[/URL]"]
 Within hours, several members of the Kardashian family—including Khloe, Kim, Kris and Rob—were reportedly spotted entering the hospital. But according to Radar Online, they were also accompanied by rolling cameras.

Khloe, 30, sister Kim Kardashian and “Momager” Kris Jenner hopped on a private jet to Sin City with cameras rolling as soon as they learned about Odom’s overdose after a three-day booze and pill bender that culminated in him being found unconscious at the Bunny Ranch.

“It’s [a] s**t show,” a source close to the situation told Radar. “The Kardashians are trying to run everything. They walked into the hospital with cameras rolling. It was shocking, but hardly a surprise.”

Khloe was “extremely upset,” the source told Radar,” adding that “they are all crying and pretending like they care.

:smh:

Awful.

Who's RG3? :lol:
He keeps being brought up in conversations like this but I don't even know who dude is. Is he like a baseball player or something? I don't like baseball.

Stop with the sarcasm

View media item 1746807
Lin is ballin... 10 pts already.... had no idea he earned millions in endorsements in Shanghai.... the come up so real with this guy.
Dude is a solid player. Should've never to that dumpster fire aka the Lakers.

The Lakers should have been his best opportunity to shine, and he didn't. That says something. What was this, a post from 2011?

Pretty much, Lin was given all the opportunity to be the Starting PG in LA, with really nobody behind him. But a second round player, came in and took his job.

Lin is a weak starter, decent backup who will frustrate you at times. No more, no less.

Last edited:
The kardasians are such an easy target, but it seems to me that lamar really love her and she loved him and he was part of the family.

I don't know about the motives of the people around them, but all stuff i've read makes it seem like he was legit part of the family.

The kardasians are such an easy target, but it seems to me that lamar really love her and she loved him and he was part of the family.

I don't know about the motives of the people around them, but all stuff i've read makes it seem like he was legit part of the family.

I just think it's beyond despicable to keep the cameras rolling in a situation like this. That's my issue with them.

I just think it's beyond despicable to keep the cameras rolling in a situation like this. That's my issue with them.
Unfortunately I fear they'll make sure to keep those cameras rolling before, during and ,god forbid, after he passes.  If Khloe and her family truly cared then stop filming and show the man some respect.

Last edited:
 Lamar Odom overdosed on drugs, E! News has learned.

A source inside Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas tells us that "drugs were found in his system," and doctors are treating the situation as an "overdose." Lamar remains unconscious and on a ventilator but is still alive. It also appears that the former Los Angeles Lakers player suffered from a "loss of oxygen but also possible stroke."
"So, likely there's brain damage, but they're not sure how much," the source adds. "Virtually every drug imaginable was found in his system."
Lamar appears to have suffered an "ischemic stroke," which is caused by a blood clot preventing blood flow to the brain. This type of stroke is often associated with a cocaine overdose, among other drugs. Our source adds that Lamar "had been partying since Friday."

"He was doing crack cocaine all weekend and he choked on his mucous," the insider explains. "They're now having to fix all the damage it has done."

Although doctors are treating Lamar's situation as an overdose, it doesn't appear to be a suicide attempt. More likely, the insider explains, it was an accidental overdose. "The long term effects of his drug use have taken a toll on his body and the binge this time was too much to handle," the source says.

Lamar suffered brain damage but isn't brain dead.

http://www.eonline.com/news/706433/d...-damage-likely

Last edited:
Damn LO.

Now I know what's gonna follow this (he's a grown man, etc.) but y'all remember when him and Cuban got into it over Lamar's commitment to the squad? Cuban said he did everything possible to put him in a good situation...do y'all think the included things like therapy/rehab? When did his addiction start because it seemingly came outta nowhere that Lamar was abusing substances.

Sound like Lamar really tried to killed himself by overdosing on drugs.

Poor guy. Every year has been terrible for him.

Or maybe he got outplayed by Jordan Clarkson, and lost his starting spot to him.... But yeah it's not Lin's fault Jordan Clarkson is better than him.

Maybe. Or maybe they just like a more athletic player in the starting line-up.
Or maybe someone who isn't so ball dominant.

Damn LO.

Now I know what's gonna follow this (he's a grown man, etc.) but y'all remember when him and Cuban got into it over Lamar's commitment to the squad? Cuban said he did everything possible to put him in a good situation...do y'all think the included things like therapy/rehab? When did his addiction start because it seemingly came outta nowhere that Lamar was abusing substances.

I thought hes had an addiction problem for at least a year or two now

I thought hes had an addiction problem for at least a year or two now

Can't recall any signs of it when he was with the Clips back in 12-13, which I think was the last full year he played in the NBA. But I recall seeing stories about him being on drugs shortly after that season ended.

Lin fans are hilarious, delusional, and full of excuses. He's had every opportunity and hasn't taken advantage of any one of them. Get over it already you goofy *****.

Isn't that the truth.

Still rooting for Jeremy Lin though. He just has a super fragile ego. Doesn't take much to shake it up. But when he has that confidence going, it's like he goes from Krillin to Super Saiyan 3.
Yup. Like it or not, Jeremy Lin is a role model for all the Asian American kids growing up, watching the NBA, and playing ball these days. He also represents a stereotype in American pop culture. It may be false hope, but I know he gives a lot of kids hope. I hope he does well in Charlotte since he's got potential and a lot of room to grow, he just needs to be tended to and groomed to play well in the NBA.

Not sure about his hair though 
laugh.gif

I'm a fan of Lin. When he dropped 30 on Kemba in college I became an instant fan ....his nba come up is also pretty damn dope tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom