THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PELICANS' EVANS UNDERGOES KNEE SURGERY
New Orleans did not provide a timetable for Tyreke Evans' return after the guard had an arthroscopic procedure on his right knee. Evans averaged 16.6 points, 6.6 assists and 5.3 rebounds last season.

good news for the pels

Jeezus at Oaks stats amongst rookies up there. I still feel like hes gon put up numbers this year tho
Those stats mean little to nothing 
laugh.gif

Plus Russell has played a lot into garbage time. Garbage time in pre season 
pimp.gif

Can't wait til Bari gets back.

This kid is special. Hope this injury is just a minor setback for a major comeback. He was really coming into his own.

Those stats mean little to nothing :lol:

Plus Russell has played a lot into garbage time. Garbage time in pre season :pimp:

Lol yea i know
Oak is super lazy on the boards tho. Thats the main thing that bothers me bout him
Hes on point with bout everything else. His FT shooting will improve eventually too

Lol yea i know
Oak is super lazy on the boards tho. Thats the main thing that bothers me bout him
Hes on point with bout everything else. His FT shooting will improve eventually too
I'd like to see him improve his explosiveness if possible (thinking next summer), get a good second quick bounce jump. The biggest thing is positioning in the low post. Even in college I swear I would see him start from way out

Last edited:
I'd like to see him improve his explosiveness if possible (thinking next summer), get a good second quick bounce jump. The biggest thing is positioning in the low post. Even in college I swear I would see him start from way out

Yea exactly, his effort & motor is lacking sometimes too. But his talent in other aspects of the game makes up for his weaknesses

Im hoping Noel can be our AD in time too lol. But he gotta ways to go on the offensive side for that

yeah, that game he didnt start and came off the bench and for some reason played longer than he usually does (20 minutes) 
Even the game against the Euro team, I thought Russell played well into the 2nd half after blowing them out

Julius Blake Griffin Randle even mentioned specifically after a game that it was nice to see Russell out there to end a game to get his confidence 

yeah, that game he didnt start and came off the bench and for some reason played longer than he usually does (20 minutes) 
Even the game against the Euro team, I thought Russell played well into the 2nd half after blowing them out

Julius Blake Griffin Randle even mentioned specifically after a game that it was nice to see Russell out there to end a game to get his confidence 
he seems hesitant to attack on offense, hopefully that gets better as he progresses 

he does seem like he moves pretty slow though, if he's getting by a defender its going to be off a crossover and not blowing by them with speed. I'm nba defenders recover way faster than college ones so I'm a bit worried about how he will adjust 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom