THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone please explain to me what "i cant feel my face when I'm with you" means?

in what kind of person's presence removes all sense of feel from ones face?

why does he say it like its a complement? 

is it just a random string of words he's trying to pass off as coherent thought?

how do you even come up with nonsense like this? 

can someone please explain to me what "i cant feel my face when I'm with you" means?

is it just a random string of words he's trying to pass off as coherent thought?

Drugs and alcohol B

A non-threatening light skin rapper? Of course (white) America loves him.

Plus he rock kentucky blue on these ****,
Drafted he getting choosed by these ****,

-edit-

Seaman definitely not a street cat.

Last edited:

Gotta think like a coke head, b

Not sure you're about that life so I could understand how it would be a foreign concept 
happy.gif

Gotta think like a coke head, b

Not sure you're about that life so I could understand how it would be a foreign concept 
happy.gif
you're correct, i am not at all about that life 
laugh.gif

makes a lot of sense though, you have to be high as f to enjoy this rubbish people are putting out these days 

its kind of like why I dont understand how people like dubstep

clearly you can only enjoy it after consuming copious amounts of substances but when you get to that point even rck at karaoke night sounds good. so why not just play something that actually sounds like music 

Now I understand why seaman hates so many rappers tho :lol:

Probably be confused as hell 90% of the time :rofl:

Live a little sea. Some of my life's best moments happen with help of some substances.

Last edited:
I hope Russell fails with the Lakers and goes somewhere else and turns into a superstar. I've never seen a teams fan base so down on a player for ******* summer league and preseason and he isn't even playing that bad.

You dudes don't deserve nice things.

I hope Russell fails with the Lakers and goes somewhere else and turns into a superstar. I've never seen a teams fan base so down on a player for ******* summer league and preseason and he isn't even playing that bad.

its not that he's playing bad its that he has a clown haircut and takes stupid selfies 

grown men cant be doing that, and he's in a grown mans league 

its not that he's playing bad its that he has a clown haircut and takes stupid selfies 

You're talking down on another grown man's skills based off his hairstyle. Do grown men do that?

PELICANS' EVANS UNDERGOES KNEE SURGERY

New Orleans did not provide a timetable for Tyreke Evans' return after the guard had an arthroscopic procedure on his right knee. Evans averaged 16.6 points, 6.6 assists and 5.3 rebounds last season.

The dude in your avy got punched in the face by Chris Childs.

Everyone has their faults

You're talking down on another grown man's skills based off his hairstyle. Do grown men do that?
im just a boy 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom