THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How has Trey Burke looked? Looking at his game logs, he's putting up numbers

I know people are counting them out of the playoff race because of Exum being out

Yup.. Between his unreal average and the amount of triple doubles he'll put up or nearly put up.. Westbrook got it

Plus I see kd being at 27-28 points per, which won't be high enough for him in the voters eyes

Russ can't get it...because KD is clearly the better player...and will put up the better stats.

As unreal as that sounds...it's true. OKC is a better team when Russ is averaging 23/7/4.

Jalen trying to be out here preaching. How does he know nobody was trying to help Lamar? A lot of times addicts aren't looking for help

I don't even want to start this debate so I won't, I will just say, If Utah won't make the Playoffs without Exum, they wouldn''t make it with him either.

I'd feel more comfortable with Trey starting and Exum second fiddle, basically Exum shouldn't stop them from making the Playoffs, yet

Last edited:
Yup.. Between his unreal average and the amount of triple doubles he'll put up or nearly put up.. Westbrook got it

Plus I see kd being at 27-28 points per, which won't be high enough for him in the voters eyes

Russ can't get it...because KD is clearly the better player...and will put up the better stats.

As unreal as that sounds...it's true. OKC is a better team when Russ is averaging 23/7/4.

Nothing I said above had to do with who is the better player.. I think the coaching staff will use the team's depth to take it sorta easy on kd (using Roberson singler and even morrow and waiters at the 3 spot)

KD's number won't look spectacular enough for his standard for him to win it

And Russ will average 9-10 assists and around 7 rebounds and 20 plus points.. The triple doubles and near triple doubles will get him the heavy consideration.. He was 4th in assists last season while leading the league in scoring with all those guys out and scotty's terrible offense

Last edited:
Nothing I said above had to do with who is the better player.. I think the coaching staff will use the team's depth to take it sorta easy on kd (using Roberson singler and even morrow and waiters at the 3 spot)

And Russ will average 9-10 assists and around 7 rebounds and 20 plus points.. The triple doubles and near triple doubles will get him the heavy consideration.. He was 4th in assists last season while leading the league in scoring with all those guys out and scotty's terrible offense
You could be correct but I'm not prepared to rule out KD for MVP before game 1

Blake and Livingston starting it off 
pimp.gif

You could be correct but I'm not prepared to rule out KD for MVP before game 1

Also never ruled it out..

Just my opinion, Donovan and co will try to go the Warriors route and go deep on the bench and thus kd won't be playing just over 38 mins per like he did his MVP year or pretty much any other year after his rookie season

Last edited:
Thibbs scouting who he can run into the ground next and wondering why the starters are not playing at least 44 minutes tonight

Last edited:
CP just got tossed 
roll.gif

Wanted to get a head start on the donuts 

DeAndre was bout to square up with CP 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom