THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanted the Pacers to get the 8 seed this past season for a rematch against the Hawks. Idk
5 game series.

The Hawks took a much better Indy team to 7 games the year before. Nearly eliminated Indy in game 6.

The Hawks DRASTICALLY improved. Indy DRASTICALLY regressed due to several factors. Series would not have been competitive.

Nets put up a much better fight than Indy would have. Lopez is an elite offensive center when healthy & the Hawks had no answer for him. Luckily Brooklyn couldn't get him the ball enough.

Indy didn't have any matchup advantage like that against Atlanta.

Last edited:

I really wanted the Pacers to get the 8 seed this past season for a rematch against the Hawks. Idk
5 game series.

The Hawks took a much better Indy team to 7 games the year before. Nearly eliminated Indy in game 6.

The Hawks DRASTICALLY improved. Indy DRASTICALLY regressed due to several factors. Series would not have been competitive.

Nets put up a much better fight than Indy would have. Lopez is an elite offensive center when healthy & the Hawks had no answer for him. Luckily Brooklyn couldn't get him the ball enough.

Indy didn't have any matchup advantage like that against Atlanta.
PG was playing to end the year though.

If Indy got that 8 seed, Hawks would have been fishing in round 1

“We just got Jeremy Lin, who I think is going to be our biggest acquisition,” said Jordan to the Xinhua News Agency. “His penetration, his shooting capability, his point guard savvy, he can really pass the basketball, his energy about the game of basketball.”

So far, the 27 year old is proving the GOAT correct and has been a standout for the Hornets during preseason. And as much as I tried to give all the credit to Lin’s hairstyles, he’s getting too many rave reviews for the work he put in this summer and the results of it so far for me to be crediting the gel in his hair.

“If you put in the work, it’ll produce results. Jeremy went ridiculously hard this summer.” said The Professor  who also worked out with Lin. “Way harder than people know. And in the couple pre season games this year it showed. Even MJ, the greatest player to lace ‘em up acknowledged it early.”

Man this dude really pulled Kevin Loves shoulder out in the middle of play, and escaped with a 1 game suspension in a series they were going to lose anyway, still blows my mind

Last edited:
Catching up on this thread.

The Lorenzen Wright situation still irks me.
mean.gif

Especially the shadiness his wife was doing.

So who's gonna start the NBA Season thread?

Season is less than a week away.

5 game series.

Nets put up a much better fight than Indy would have. Lopez is an elite offensive center when healthy
PG was playing to end the year though.
And he averaged 9 point on 37% shooting.

He was not in basketball shape at all & wouldn't have made a difference.

If Indy made it PG would have averaged way more and been in way better shape though.
You realize the playoffs begin THREE days after the regular season ends right? 72 hours isn't nearly enough time to get in basketball shape.

PG just wasn't ready after sitting out the vast majority of the season. He wouldn't be ready until the next season.

Last edited:

Thabo Sefalosha plans to sue the city of New York and 8 cops for up to $50M over "permanent injuries" sustained last April outside a club.
sounds about right 
as he should. he has every right to sue these pigs, but when people sue the police dept. it should come out of their retirement funds not out of citizens' pockets.

watch how quickly police abuse stops being so rampant

as he should. he has every right to sue these pigs, but when people sue the police dept. it should come out of their retirement funds not out of citizens' pockets.

watch how quickly police abuse stops being so rampant
I agree and that should definitely slap them in their faces about wanting to attempt such violence against the innocent civilians. 

Btw, that $50M is probably more than any contract he ever made? Great feeling is that the NBA is backing up Thabo fully. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom