THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i'm kind of pleasantly surprised the nba is supporting thabo in this since it's so taboo to go against the police in this country, especially the nypd

for a while the story was real quiet though. like no one spoke about it, wrote about it or anything, which was really weird to me considering how egregious the actions of the nypd were.

on a different note ya boy jimmer getting waived by the spurs

What is your favorite cream to rub on your face?

:lol: Set myself up for that one...

On another note, heard Mychal Thompson today on NBA radio. Way he was talking, dude really had me believing Lakers can compete for a Western Conference title. Positivity.

yeah i'm kind of pleasantly surprised the nba is supporting thabo in this since it's so taboo to go against the police in this country, especially the nypd

for a while the story was real quiet though. like no one spoke about it, wrote about it or anything, which was really weird to me considering how egregious the actions of the nypd were.

on a different note ya boy jimmer getting waived by the spurs
The NBA probably saw it as a whole in the big picture aspect of, "what if we didn't back up Thabo?", that would possibly caused an uproar with the players and maybe causing them to go on strike against the league. That would be an ugly predicament. Anyways, good thing that didn't go that route. 

Jimmer is good for one thing, shooting and nothing else. 

One dimensional players don't usually last long unless you are tall and/or athletic. 

Last edited:
If Indy made it PG would have averaged way more and been in way better shape though.
You realize the playoffs begin THREE days after the regular season ends right? 72 hours isn't nearly enough time to get in basketball shape.

PG just wasn't ready after sitting out the vast majority of the season. He wouldn't be ready until the next season.

If Indy would have made it though, they may have let the Playoffs start 3months later instead of 3days later.

You do realize we are talking about if's and hypotheticals right. That means we can if anything.

Reactions: HIM
If Indy would have made it though, they may have let the Playoffs start 3months later instead of 3days later.

You do realize we are talking about if's and hypotheticals right. That means we can if anything.
laugh.gif
 The hell?

So I can make a, "If Obama wins another term he would _______ " statement even though he isn't allowed to run 3 terms in a row?

If Indy made it PG would have averaged way more and been in way better shape though.
You realize the playoffs begin THREE days after the regular season ends right? 72 hours isn't nearly enough time to get in basketball shape.

PG just wasn't ready after sitting out the vast majority of the season. He wouldn't be ready until the next season.

:rofl:

You are a fool and a half for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom