THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's finishing better this season so far, but we'll see if it keeps up.
Same with Lin... don't bite the bait ya. 
laugh.gif

I actually got hopes for Austin Rivers. He CAN be a pretty good slasher if he polishes his skills and touches. 

Just when you think someone will be out of the league (Rivers) he saves his career. Thank his father

I saw Jimmer got cut yesterday, he's probably done

Last edited:
@WojYahooNBA: Gregg Popovich will replace Mike Krzyzewski as the USA National coach in 2017, USA Basketball says.

Yall know I ride with the Wolves but this SVG photo is staying as my avy until I'm no longer on earth. It just brings a smile to my face :rofl:

This one should get rid of your white lines :D
View media item 1759014

Thank you sir! :smokin

View media item 1759088
Darren Rovell [emoji]10004[/emoji] @darrenrovell

Slogan Adidas is using on its Derrick Rose campaign this year
1:53 PM - 21 Oct 2015

Deer Gawd :lol:

Ever since they started doing that podcast more frequently and they got the espn radio exposure the quality has dwindled significantly

Agree 100% with this statement. Liked looking forward the weekly podcast.

Last edited:
My God @ Rose's eye. He looks like that sad frog meme.

Pop coaching USA :pimp:

*Waits for Laker fan to say "I guess that means we win't repeat as champions"

luckily euro bigs are good shooters, or else america would get knocked out early trying some stupid hack a shaq strategy 

Matt Barnes: Doc Rivers Never Wanted Me
OCT 23, 2015 12:11 PM

Matt Barnes is looking forward to play against Doc Rivers and the Los Angeles Clippers.

"I can't wait to play against Doc Rivers," said Barnes.

Barnes had wanted to finish his career with the Clippers, but he realized it would be unlikely after they hired Doc Rivers.

"Doc never wanted me," he said. "He couldn't wait to get rid of me. Doc and I never saw eye to eye. He tried to get me out of there the second he got there, so it wasn't too surprising to me what happened when things went south."

Rivers felt like he needed an upgrade at small forward and he acquired Lance Stephenson while signing Paul Pierce.

"I was the first trade of the summer," said Barnes. "Like I said, he couldn't wait."

This dude seems to say the same thing every time he switches teams. Mo cheeks, Mike brown, doc rivers..dude is a weenie

Matt Barnes: Doc Rivers Never Wanted Me
OCT 23, 2015 12:11 PM

Matt Barnes is looking forward to play against Doc Rivers and the Los Angeles Clippers.

"I can't wait to play against Doc Rivers," said Barnes.

Barnes had wanted to finish his career with the Clippers, but he realized it would be unlikely after they hired Doc Rivers.

"Doc never wanted me," he said. "He couldn't wait to get rid of me. Doc and I never saw eye to eye. He tried to get me out of there the second he got there, so it wasn't too surprising to me what happened when things went south."

Rivers felt like he needed an upgrade at small forward and he acquired Lance Stephenson while signing Paul Pierce.

"I was the first trade of the summer," said Barnes. "Like I said, he couldn't wait."

This dude seems to say the same thing every time he switches teams. Mo cheeks, Mike brown, doc rivers..dude is a weenie

matt barnes just wants to be wanted :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom