THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Here's to Lamar Odom on being the first guy in history to have coke and hookers save his marriage."

You've got to be pretty bad to be cut from the Pelicans with all the injuries they are compiling.

this year the dark horde of the east named Detroit Pistons is gonna stun you all. Van gundy is building the Orlando magic 2 and in the place of d12 its drummond , rashard lewis is ersan ilyasova with the supporting cast of pope and reggie. 

also healthy heat > healthy cavs 

Healthy Wizards > healthy Heat though

We winning the East!?

What you saw from Wiz against Heat on Tuesday, is what you can expect.
Start hot, and fall off. They can't close very well

What you saw from Wiz against Heat on Tuesday, is what you can expect.
Start hot, and fall off. They can't close very well

You do know Bradley beal didn't play and they closed that game with Oubre and dudes who might not make the final roster right?

Not to get the whole Lillard conversation started again but damn he is looking fit and in the best shape!! More explosive too so far this pre-season! :nerd:

This dude seems to say the same thing every time he switches teams. Mo cheeks, Mike brown, doc rivers..dude is a weenie
matt barnes just wants to be wanted
roll.gif
what did he say after he and Rihanna broke up?

I'm surprised they gave it to Pop after 2004. But congrats to him.

you going blame pop for larry brown screwing up?
I'm not, but I figured Team USA would.
You and I thought the exact same thing.

Hell, I remember just a year or two ago when folks were talking about who would replace Coach K, and Pop was one of the first names to get crossed off because of 2004 and whatever happened with him and Jerry.

Last edited:
what did he say after he and Rihanna broke up?

You and I thought the exact same thing.

Hell, I remember just a year or two ago when folks were talking about who would replace Coach K, and Pop was one of the first names to get crossed off because of 2004 and whatever happened with him and Jerry.

C'mon now, that was 11 years ago. You don't think people can patch things up for the greater good within an 11 year window? :lol:

Hell, it only took Dan Gilbert and Lebby 4 years to squash their beef :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom