THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendrick Perkins is drawing interest from Pelicans, Rockets and Knicks, according to Royce White.
Royce White?

laugh.gif

Royce Young.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Jeff Zillgitt @JeffZillgitt 1m
The Knicks, I'm told, were ready to offer DeMarre Carroll same/similar deal that Toronto did, but Carroll jumped at Raptors' outlook.

No way would I give any player that money coming off an Achilles injury....props to Wes if he gets it tho :pimp:

hope the raptors pay wes and they miss the playoffs next year and move to an american city 

Not bad.
I think that's fair for both parties really. 
Yeah I originally thought he slightly got overpaid, but after seeing that contract Carroll signed with the Raps, it's a good one that the Bucks signed
Man I am totally out of the loop. 

What did Demarre get?

I'm about to catch up now. 
4yr 60m Toronoto

Middleton >>>>> Caroll
Definitely

I knew somebody was going to throw the book at Carroll.

Toronto FO wanted to blow things up thinking they had reached their ceiling, I need to see how OKB feels about Demarre though. I don't know man.

So how many players now have turned down max contracts from the Lakers?

About as many as the Rockets.

All those players that passed on the Rockets were able to get full max deals that the Rockets couldn't give them. Players that passed on and will continue to due do so because they don't want to be there and would not have made sense to go anyway

Kevin ArnovitzVerified account
‏@kevinarnovitz Milwaukee increasingly unlikely as a destination for Tyson Chandler.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 3m3 minutes ago
Marc Stein retweeted Kevin Arnovitz
Agreed. Clippers or Lakers far more likely for Tyson Chandler if he leaves Dallas as it increasingly appears

Earlier in the thread I said Rondo is worth $18mil/year in the current state of the NBA

Demare getting $15/year now. Who still disagrees with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom