THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Al that time wasted reading books when I could've been at the park making my way to the NBA
mean.gif
I'm wanna be grossly overpaid too
tired.gif

Chandler for LAC would be a good look and helps fix their front court gap...

wonder what kinda cap space they can afford with a move like that

Tristan Thompson nearing extension with Cavs for 80 mil.

Now you mention it. Just saw this tweet popping out.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 2m2 minutes ago
ESPN sources tell @WindhorstESPN & I that Cavs and Tristan Thompson are nearing agreement on deal that will pay the RFA in excess of $80 mil

I'm forgetting what happened one year on a young, inexperienced Boston team and a mismanaged Dallas team, coupled with attitude problems. He's a triple double threat as a point guard.

That's cool...but an NBA team probably isn't going to overlook that. Making a good team better was supposed to be the very logic that went into Dallas acquiring him. Whatever "mismanagement" that took place in Dallas didn't show itself very much until he got there.

how can some players have a max deal of 90mil while others have max deals of over mil? even when signing with their current teams. what is "max deal"?

Surprised Jimmy settled for 95, I can understand though, hard to say no to more money guaranteed than you've ever seen in your life.

Yea especially coming from a guy like him who was like the 30th pick who wasn't exactly earning millions and millions

Chandler for LAC would be a good look and helps fix their front court gap...

wonder what kinda cap space they can afford with a move like that

Only available via S&T wit Dallas assuming DJ wants to go there. If DJ walks, they don't have the cap space to pursue Chandler unless he takes a big paycut.

how can a downgrade (no matter how small) be huge when the roster cant even get passed the second round? 
because it could be worse.... A LOT worse 

you're taking the term "huge" out of context .... it's not huge in a sense that it takes them to the next level 

it's huge in a sense that the ship won't sink at the position .... they were able to patch up the hole and keep on going 

Unfinished Business
Jul 1 2015

I'm going back to Cleveland.

After Game 1 of the NBA Finals, that’s when it really struck me. Sitting on the sidelines, I never wanted to play in a game more than that one. I had dreamed of playing in the NBA Finals and I just wanted to help my guys win. I couldn’t have been prouder of them as they poured their blood, sweat and tears onto the court.

Yeah, of course I’ve heard the free agency rumors. But at the end of the day, and after meeting with my teammates (it turns out pools are great meeting places) and with the front office, it was clear Cleveland was the place for me. We’re all on the same page and we’re all in. We have unfinished business and now it’s time to get back to work.

Kevin Love / Senior Editor
KL_Black_Athlete_Signature1-230x134.png

lebron teaching these guys how to write articles and not winning chips

how much they gonna pay lebron to officially coach this squad?

Last edited:
Guess Kevin Love is content with being a third option.

Can't be mad at that. Maybe being relied upon isn't what's best for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom