The 2022 Luxury Kia Carnival Will Change The Way You See MiniVans aka the un- Minivan/- call me MPV

- Oct 2020 Best Selling Vehicle in N. Korea
32A8ABCE-ECA3-4DC4-B246-24737AA28BD0.gif

]
OP u gotta relax with the Kia threads fam. My wifey ain't even on the boards and she knows that story.

Whenever we see a expensive Kia we think of you no bs.
You know I have only seen the LeBron Kia, the K900, once in person? Also Lebron, further cementing his lack of loyalty and commitment, has switched it up and is endoring the GMC Hummer EV which starts around $112,000 and features a revolutionary CRAB WALK mode. On a 84 month loan at 2.5%, you're looking at about $1455 a month

Last edited:
Not sure about Kia, but people who say Hyundai is still a trash car brand in 2021 really need to do their research before making statements like that. They’ve made massive improvements over the past 10-15 years and have jumped up a lot in reliability ratings compared to the past.

I don’t own one personally but I use them when I visit my relatives overseas and have driven a lot of them for work. at least to me, I don’t see any difference between them and equivalent Honda/Toyota/Nissan vehicles.

Edit: based on what I looked up, Kia has improved significantly as well in terms of reliability. Their vehicles are just unappealing to me though. All the designs look like mediocre bootleg versions of other cars, and even the logo itself is ugly.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="sneakaprince, post: 34267591]
OP u gotta relax with the Kia threads fam. My wifey ain't even on the boards and she knows that story.

Whenever we see a expensive Kia we think of you no bs.
You know I have only seen the LeBron Kia, the K900, once in person? Also Lebron, further cementing his lack of loyalty and commitment, has switched it up and is endoring the GMC Hummer EV

[/QUOTE]
My guy u need to do what Bron did. You're loyalty is astounding.

I have a Mercedes S Class and a Genesis G80 which is basically a Kia and the quality is pretty damn good. It's been a lot more reliable than the MB so far. Also for the pricepoint you get so much more for your money.

My MB was $135k and you don't have heads up display whereas the Genesis was $60k and you do have it and carbon fiber trim in the interior.

that makes me wonder can Kia (a South Korean company) actually sell their vehicles in North Korea?

I dont get it.

Are Kias notoriously unreliable?
Brand image issue. It’s very hard to reshape consumers perception.

Take Abercrombie & Fitch for example. They started as more an outdoorsmen company but you’d never guess that looking at the past two decades.

Someone earlier said for Kia to lower prices but that never works.

That aint a van. That is an extended SUV. Interior do look nice though.

I've heard that Telluride's are really nice cars as well.

Wife's lease was coming up on her RDX and I flirted around with the idea of the GV80. Essentially the 'poor mans' Bentley Bentayga since Hyundai Group hired the former design chief from Bentley. Those things look nice especially on the highest package available with 22's. Joint was hitting for right around $73k before any haggling or incentives. Fully loaded that was more than we really wanted to pay for a car so ended up with the '22 MDX.

Thoughts on the genesis line tho? That gv80 is 🔥
The exterior is kinda meh, imo. Not a big fan of huge grills(new BMW grills are :sick:)Never actually been in one, but the interior look nice AF. But to get to that, you’re now talking 60/70k, at that point you might as well get the BMW or Audi(w/quarttro). You’ll have paid 65k and cats still gonna mumble, “It’s a Hyundai tho..” when you pull off.

The exterior is kinda meh, imo. Not a big fan of huge grills(new BMW grills are :sick:)Never actually been in one, but the interior look nice AF. But to get to that, you’re now talking 60/70k, at that point you might as well get the BMW or Audi(w/quarttro). You’ll have paid 65k and cats still gonna mumble, “It’s a Hyundai tho..” when you pull off.

Was debating that or a used x5. Need the third row so might go the bmw route.

Vans have to look corny by definition for soccer moms to buy them.

The design itself aint whack enough. So they made it a Kia for it to pass the test :lol:

Very proud of da homie datznasty datznasty . Looking forward to him purchasing this vehicle. Hopefully Meth won't threaten him when he accidentally asks us how to perpetrate insurance fraud.

My bro recently got a K5 GT line. Thang is nice, interior impressed me a lot and drives good too. Don't have much bad to say about it.

Thread reminds me that we're all growing at the same time on this board. Starting to look at practicality opposed to appeal . Props.

But I'd still get a Genesis over Kia

The E90s were kinda finicky, but it’s a mixed bag. Some will tell you they never really had any problems and others will say it stayed broke. Not saying that’s the case here, but the latter is not going to tell you they were putting regular gas in it or going to sketchy gas station or riding an extra 1000 miles after an oil change was needed.

Back
Top Bottom