The 30 Most influential Niketalk members of all time by Complex Magazine

I just wanted to share with the forum a piece I did for Complex Magazine titled the "Top 25 NT members of all-time" It drops tomorrow or later today depending on what part of the world you are in and I hope that all of you guys enjoy it. Of course I can't expect for everyone to agree with the list but I want each and everyone of you guys to know that a lot of work went into creating it. I owe a lot to this forum, I probably wouldn't know as much about sneakers as I do without it so thank you NT. I just want to thank Airmag15, MyTSharp, Croatianstyle and the dynamics for their help in the creation of this list. I will post the link to the piece once it goes live. Peace

P.S.
SLAM Ed says hello

cool, lol
props to the resellers on the list even though NT is against "selling out", and most NTers swear that resellers are the devil, :lol: :rofl:

wowzerz
EDIT-Complex top list of whatever just plain ol' sucks

Last edited:
You guys are a tough crowd, by the way the list isn't in any specific order and I don't have another account on here :nerd:

Vote for Ricky409...

And if the list is made... and I'm not on there...

Then their list sucks.

My guesses AirRev, Jumpmanst(retrokid), Dirty, Method Man, Billy Hoyle, Ben Baller, CrotianStyle, Ekin702, Ninjahood, Nelson C, DJ AM, Methamphibian, Dr. K, Slam Ed and maybe shynop. I'll post more I can think of.

So you managed to get your NT man love swag list on Complex, a site that formats their lists in the most annoying way possible. Not to mention the poor quality of their lists in general.

No reps.

Last edited:
My guesses AirRev, Jumpmanst(retrokid), Dirty, Method Man, Billy Hoyle, Ben Baller, CrotianStyle, Ekin702, Ninjahood, Nelson C, DJ AM, Methamphibian, Dr. K, Slam Ed and maybe shynop. I'll post more I can think of.
snuggles mcdoogal, jmadidas, alphaproject1

Back
Top Bottom