The 30 Most influential Niketalk members of all time by Complex Magazine

Henz0 didnt do that....
indifferent.gif

Dude is very knowledgeable when it comes to sneakers.
He has one of the biggest collections on the site.
He is a long standing member who contributes in multiple sections of the forum(Nike Retro, Sneaker Showcase, Music, as well as General), and in multiple threads.
"Ninjahood" sized pics have become part of the language of NT, and his room is like the standard to what everything else is measured.
If you would have asked a NT member in 2005 to name 10 Nters, I bet Ninjahood would be named. Same goes for 06, 07, and every year since up until today.
He might have taken some controversial stances in reference to some controversial topics, but he keeps the forum interesting and flowing.
I bet 8/10 people know what his avatar photo is.
He put "Da Heightz" on the map.
When he uses the word "da," it puts most of the focus on the word itself, and not on what he is saying. It is kind of the online way of labeling or sterotyping his hood persona. In real life if he is dressed a certain way, I am sure people would stereotype him, and not really listen to what he is saying. So I am guessing that's why he uses it, but I don't know. I agree he should lose that though, because it does take away from some of the more knowledgeable things he says.
Like it or not, he is a BIG part of NT, and IMHO his influence should have been recognized.

real talk, ive met him in person multiple times and dude is mad cool too

Agreed.

As for everything else going on in here :lol: I have no comment..

Just happy Complex decided to do something like this, heard about it a while back but thought it fell through

Last edited:

Agreed.

As for everything else going on in here :lol: I have no comment..

Just happy Complex decided to do something like this, heard about it a while back but thought it fell through

my dude, complex posted your pic better frame that and carry it with you to get *******.

anyway, when is your *** gonna get off geek *** xbox and get back on ps3 so we can do work?

Complex magazine must be running out of topics to write on.

:DAt the fact that Henzo guy's name is being mentioned and usually does,in subject about sneaker or not,says alot.But what puzzles me is the fact that there is a debate about who's more influential and who's not by grown adult men,is weird.

:smokin:everyone is influential,whether you know them or not,espacially the people behind NT because without them some of you would jump off of a bridge if something was to happen to NT.

my dude, complex posted your pic better frame that and carry it with you to get *******.
anyway, when is your *** gonna get off geek *** xbox and get back on ps3 so we can do work?

:lol: for black ops 2 ...Ima knock you out :lol:

Last edited:
Henz0 > Ninjahood, NO fuggin' contest.

I can't believe this is even a question. Henz0 was a NT-Household name way before ninjahood ever showed glimpses of his crummy room or over sized jpgs.

I would even put my dude Q, MyTsharp and probably a few others infront of ninjahood. and MyT hasn't posted consistently in how many years?
Thank you!

I'm not going to go into rankings, Henz0 Ranks very high on the list, as should Ninja. If they didn't want Ninja on the top ten, for whatever reason, he should have made the list.

It's been a few years since my last post but great seeing some old friends in this thread. Thanks to Jonas and his team for the shout out.

As someone who's been out of the game for a while, it's awesome to see NT continue to grow and now also use its platform to give back.

It's been a few years since my last post but great seeing some old friends in this thread. Thanks to Jonas and his team for the shout out.
As someone who's been out of the game for a while, it's awesome to see NT continue to grow and now also use its platform to give back.
Well said. NT has always been a place for people young and old to learn about sneakers. You might have to put up with the trolls and flamers but it's been helpful both with sneakers and outside of sneakers for a lot of people. The fact that NT still gets respect from media outlets (like the Complex list) helps keep it relevant when many forums come and go.

I don't even know half of the people on there. Most are inactive now though. But yeah, if you want the thread to die, don't keep posting. 
mean.gif

It was pretty cool that we were mentioned in that list. What up E!?

Last edited:
Am I the only one that's happy that NT was actually given some credit for something?

I constantly see us looked over and not mentioned even though everyone knows where **** comes from first... I'm proud to be a part of this board, even more so since it hasn't soled out like everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom