The 30 Most influential Niketalk members of all time by Complex Magazine

whoever was the poster that was posting all the gifs and pics in the Carlos Boozer black ice thread deserves top 5. 

Yawn. List will be terrible like the rest of them. Usual suspects will be listed then they'll try to put some randoms on there for some credibility, not who really makes the site roll.. Complex should really take their spotlight off our community. Ok not sure I want their demographic signing up here.

Last edited:
Wow. I've been surfing NT since 2000 and I think its great to see the site get recognition as a leader in the sneaker culture. All you guys that contribute should be proud, you've made this site what it is. I can't think of another forum I've ever checked for on a daily basis. Hopefully not too many douchebags get attracted from the list tho :lol:

nerd.gif

The Ultimate Swag List...

Jimmies will most certainly be rustled.

Complex lists are usually terrible but I'm not even mad that NT is being spotlighted. It's a new era and exposure is needed for growth and legitimacy.

The Ultimate Swag List...
Jimmies will most certainly be rustled.
Complex lists are usually terrible but I'm not even mad that NT is being spotlighted. It's a new era and exposure is needed for growth and legitimacy.

how much more exposure we need tho? lol

we were already featured on SLAM, NY Times and NBCsports.com lol!!

Wonder if anyone will get laid because they're on the top 25?

"Hey baby, I'm sorta famous."
"Oh yeah? How so?"
"Well i was ranked in the top 25 Niketalkers list of ALL time in Complex."
"Whats Niketalk?"
"Its a sneaker message board."
"0]"

:lol: j/k get your shine on. Congrats!

Last edited:
Wonder if anyone will get laid because they're on the top 25?
"Hey baby, I'm sorta famous."
"Oh yeah? How so?"
"Well i was ranked in the top 25 Niketalkers list of ALL time in Complex?"
"Whats Niketalk?"
"Its a sneaker message board."
"0]"
:lol: j/k get your shine on. Congrats!

LOL

We got those media mentions years ago...

Retaining your spot as an leader is a constant process. Especially on the net where change happens at the speed of light.

Industry leaders should always be put at the forefront of the culture, it ensures proper direction of the culture. Better us than ISS or sites that stoke the hypebeast flames like Modern Notoriety.

Mad people as making money by simply reblogging news and content that is posted on NT first....midas whale let the NT OGs get their proper shine.

I been here since day 1 and I'm not afraid of an influx. Its just an opportunity for more people to get schooled by a community that has built and cherishes the "sneaker culture" and more fun for general.

You know how it is over here...its get down or lay down. No one comes here and changes NT, NT changes you. I've seen wave after wave of newbs come in here wet behind the ears and become productive members.

No need to be those grumpy elitist dudes, the internet is now mature....everything is mainstream. It's either you get promotion or you die. This is just another opportunity for lulz and another stamp of NT's influence IMO.

Of course if the Complex list is terrible, as it usually is, I might be a lil salty but it should still be good for conversation. At the end of the day real NT'ers know the deal.

Last edited:
Wow. I've been surfing NT since 2000 and I think its great to see the site get recognition as a leader in the sneaker culture. All you guys that contribute should be proud, you've made this site what it is. I can't think of another forum I've ever checked for on a daily basis. Hopefully not too many douchebags get attracted from the list tho :lol:

LatinPlatinum69? You made this name 12 years ago and at a much younger age I bet, haha. Name had me rollin' for some reason.

View media item 116504

Another list, imagine that...Will you ever do a top 25 list of your top lists?

:rofl:

This is already a horrible idea. There have been many that have actually contributed to the community who will get overlooked because the current NT is a popularity contest.

why do they keep posting up that dusty *** list with members that havent been on NT for years? dont they already have a NT list? 

Thinking about it some more....is there really any way to rank members?

Like this member is better/greater than another member....no way this list can be accurate or agreed upon, everyone has contributed in their own way. Meth/Nelson C gotta be #1 everything after that is a tossup.

This might really be a lil unnecessary and will definitely be "controversial". 25 pages on deck.

*EDIT

Just re-read this:

You guys are a tough crowd, by the way the list isn't in any specific order and I don't have another account on here :nerd:

Still gonna be jokes :lol:

Last edited:
If you put LovetheXIV on that list.....

i should be on that list then since hes the one who frauded me for those stealth XX's........i know yall remember that thread... :smh:

Feelings will get caught though.. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom