The 90's Apprecation. Vol...Damn I Miss it.

Originally Posted by theekinqq

channel 76
pimp.gif

"accidentally" going a channel further than cartoon network 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I was born in 82... I'm with you op. The best ### ever. I don't think it can ever be better for any other generation, they are all lazy now. We used our imaginations, we had fun, we went outside and WE PLAYED!! Now day they just sit in the house and play X-Box. They have no idea how much fun we had. All the tv shows... I would do anything to go back. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this is the truth.. i was talking to my 9 & 8 year old nephews and i was talking about Skelly, and these kids has NOOOOOO idea what i was talking about!!! we played stick ball, basketball, skelly, handball etc.. so its crazy when i go over their house and they are just chillin on YOUTUBE watching videos or playing Call of Duty.. smh this generation has noo clue..

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I was born in 82... I'm with you op. The best ### ever. I don't think it can ever be better for any other generation, they are all lazy now. We used our imaginations, we had fun, we went outside and WE PLAYED!! Now day they just sit in the house and play X-Box. They have no idea how much fun we had. All the tv shows... I would do anything to go back. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this is the truth.. i was talking to my 9 & 8 year old nephews and i was talking about Skelly, and these kids has NOOOOOO idea what i was talking about!!! we played stick ball, basketball, skelly, handball etc.. so its crazy when i go over their house and they are just chillin on YOUTUBE watching videos or playing Call of Duty.. smh this generation has noo clue..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

if you was born in da 90's you didn't appreciate da 90's like us 80's babies did.

laugh.gif

lil 4 year old's repping the 90s?

the 90s appreciation is ONLY for 80s babies...

just like 80s appreciation would be for 70s babies

Originally Posted by ninjahood

if you was born in da 90's you didn't appreciate da 90's like us 80's babies did.

laugh.gif

lil 4 year old's repping the 90s?

the 90s appreciation is ONLY for 80s babies...

just like 80s appreciation would be for 70s babies

88 baby for sure, I've always been around older heads, my dad left in 95 i remember the parks, cook outs, going to jones beach, stunting on the jungle gym, shooting a basketball regulary while suckers threw up granny shots and being the first youngin to do 20 pull-ups on the monkey bars. had to impress them, I'm mixed so i had the curly little fade and the cut in the eye brow and always had trainers and dunks
smile.gif
miss that all!!!!! appreciated, oh and bmx biking before I couldn't fit on them little %%% huffy's anymore, then it was dyno's GT performers, and redlines
pimp.gif
WE NEED A TIME MACHINE! rookie ken griffey cards being thrown out without me knowing FTL I could have been cake-E if I still had those
frown.gif
oh well i still appreciated every breath in the 90's and I will show my kids the way of having fun with NO technology.

88 baby for sure, I've always been around older heads, my dad left in 95 i remember the parks, cook outs, going to jones beach, stunting on the jungle gym, shooting a basketball regulary while suckers threw up granny shots and being the first youngin to do 20 pull-ups on the monkey bars. had to impress them, I'm mixed so i had the curly little fade and the cut in the eye brow and always had trainers and dunks
smile.gif
miss that all!!!!! appreciated, oh and bmx biking before I couldn't fit on them little %%% huffy's anymore, then it was dyno's GT performers, and redlines
pimp.gif
WE NEED A TIME MACHINE! rookie ken griffey cards being thrown out without me knowing FTL I could have been cake-E if I still had those
frown.gif
oh well i still appreciated every breath in the 90's and I will show my kids the way of having fun with NO technology.

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Lol I think you guys have it twisted, this isn't BORN in the 90s appreciation, this is actually REMEMBERING and EXPERIENCING the 90s appreciation...I don't care what anyone says, you have to be born in the 80s in order to really have enjoyed the full of effect of the 90s..You can be alive in the 90s sure, pretty much all of us were on this board, but its all about the experience as a kid and not an infant or toddler.. 

This. A lot of y'all young on here. But the 90's were great, even in the 80's the pop culture then is way better than now despite the new technology.

That Hammerman clip had me
roll.gif
. Talking shoes. Who remembers Pro Stars?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Lol I think you guys have it twisted, this isn't BORN in the 90s appreciation, this is actually REMEMBERING and EXPERIENCING the 90s appreciation...I don't care what anyone says, you have to be born in the 80s in order to really have enjoyed the full of effect of the 90s..You can be alive in the 90s sure, pretty much all of us were on this board, but its all about the experience as a kid and not an infant or toddler.. 

This. A lot of y'all young on here. But the 90's were great, even in the 80's the pop culture then is way better than now despite the new technology.

That Hammerman clip had me
roll.gif
. Talking shoes. Who remembers Pro Stars?
pimp.gif

89' Swagg, Man I miss the 90's with a passion, there was no era like it. Every1 and everything was on 100 from my perspective, Especially being a country boy, Pineville, SC, Damn i miss the good old days.

89' Swagg, Man I miss the 90's with a passion, there was no era like it. Every1 and everything was on 100 from my perspective, Especially being a country boy, Pineville, SC, Damn i miss the good old days.

'82 
smokin.gif

damn that cable box brings back many memories.....good and bad
grin.gif

definitely appreciated, it was the epitome of everything....music, movies, sports, sneakers, cars, etc

'82 
smokin.gif

damn that cable box brings back many memories.....good and bad
grin.gif

definitely appreciated, it was the epitome of everything....music, movies, sports, sneakers, cars, etc

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

CABLEBOX.JPG

Wit the red button on the back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Had this box but it had more buttons on the front, illegal cable FTW

cableboxpz2550pp5.jpg

Exactly
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 oh wow. you brought this back bro! i remember all the ppvs and wwf shows!
laugh.gif
 my dad used to block the good stuff though
laugh.gif

anyways good job OP! everything on here deserves a big
pimp.gif

but here's my favorite on the top of my head

batman1.png

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

CABLEBOX.JPG

Wit the red button on the back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Had this box but it had more buttons on the front, illegal cable FTW

cableboxpz2550pp5.jpg

Exactly
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 oh wow. you brought this back bro! i remember all the ppvs and wwf shows!
laugh.gif
 my dad used to block the good stuff though
laugh.gif

anyways good job OP! everything on here deserves a big
pimp.gif

but here's my favorite on the top of my head

batman1.png

I miss the quality of Hip Hop in the 90s

and of course watching Fresh Prince, the "Lake Show" and the Bulls

I miss the quality of Hip Hop in the 90s

and of course watching Fresh Prince, the "Lake Show" and the Bulls

SEGA Genesis and Cereals with your favorite cartoon character on it plus the toys in the cereal box.
Nothing beat waking up early to catch your favorite cartoons.
Nothing beat comming home from school to catch you favrotie shows as well

SEGA Genesis and Cereals with your favorite cartoon character on it plus the toys in the cereal box.
Nothing beat waking up early to catch your favorite cartoons.
Nothing beat comming home from school to catch you favrotie shows as well

Back
Top Bottom