The 90's Apprecation. Vol...Damn I Miss it.

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Pretty sure he's a lawyer. Remember when people thought he was Marilyn Manson
roll.gif

roll.gif
no fact checking back then, dude was marilyn manson
roll.gif
roll.gif
no he's not

He works down in Manhattan. Saw him last summer.

I consider "Born into the 90's" to mean you were born early enough that you did most of your growing up in the 90's (and you were old enough to remember most of it). I'm basing this on R Kelly's album being called that...

I consider "Born into the 90's" to mean you were born early enough that you did most of your growing up in the 90's (and you were old enough to remember most of it). I'm basing this on R Kelly's album being called that...

yall remember that stupid MC hammer cartoon?
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Every saturday on ABC..can't believe I actually watched it

yall remember that stupid MC hammer cartoon?
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Every saturday on ABC..can't believe I actually watched it

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and as you can see, I'm more fond of the early 90s
laugh.gif
hell, Bart Simpson even makes an appearance at 4:15 mark

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and as you can see, I'm more fond of the early 90s
laugh.gif
hell, Bart Simpson even makes an appearance at 4:15 mark

I was born in 82... I'm with you op. The best ### ever. I don't think it can ever be better for any other generation, they are all lazy now. We used our imaginations, we had fun, we went outside and WE PLAYED!! Now day they just sit in the house and play X-Box. They have no idea how much fun we had. All the tv shows... I would do anything to go back. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was born in 82... I'm with you op. The best ### ever. I don't think it can ever be better for any other generation, they are all lazy now. We used our imaginations, we had fun, we went outside and WE PLAYED!! Now day they just sit in the house and play X-Box. They have no idea how much fun we had. All the tv shows... I would do anything to go back. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man, I miss watching Celebrity Death Match on Friday nights, while eating my stuffed crust pizza 'backwards'
frown.gif

I also miss AstroWorld, Celebration Station, and Roller-Rinks

Man, I miss watching Celebrity Death Match on Friday nights, while eating my stuffed crust pizza 'backwards'
frown.gif

I also miss AstroWorld, Celebration Station, and Roller-Rinks

Back
Top Bottom