The 90's Apprecation. Vol...Damn I Miss it.

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

LOL@ Being born in the 90's. How about actually coming of age in the 90's. Graduating High school in 92. College in the 90's. Seeing Hip Hop come of age in the 90's.

To hell with toys, shows and cartoons. Culture was much different in the 90's.

thats what im saying.
i was born in 89 and all i remember was a few cartoons here and there. nothing to reminisce about.

if anything ill remember 2000+ as my golden years.

What's funny to me is I probably spend 12 hrs a day on the internet and I'm always like, "Man, what the HELL did I do before the internet?" And yet when I think back on my childhood/the 90's, it was soooo much better
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I guess back then I just played outside, played videogames, balled, and read a lot. Not a care in the world.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What's funny to me is I probably spend 12 hrs a day on the internet and I'm always like, "Man, what the HELL did I do before the internet?" And yet when I think back on my childhood/the 90's, it was soooo much better
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I guess back then I just played outside, played videogames, balled, and read a lot. Not a care in the world.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theekinqq

LOL@ Being born in the 90's. How about actually coming of age in the 90's. Graduating High school in 92. College in the 90's. Seeing Hip Hop come of age in the 90's.

thats what im saying.
i was born in 89 and all i remember was a few cartoons here and there. nothing to reminisce about.

You were born in 89 and remember 2000+ as your golden years?

You were doin it wrong
grin.gif

thats what im saying.

You were doin it wrong
grin.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

wDjvs1VqKOMw9li.jpg

orange-soda-kenan-and-kel-555337_640_480.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man, the 90's was straight 
pimp.gif

The TV shows were on point, movies were on point, watching MJ, everything about it was just great.

All this reminiscing though, makes me sad. I miss being a kid 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

wDjvs1VqKOMw9li.jpg

orange-soda-kenan-and-kel-555337_640_480.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man, the 90's was straight 
pimp.gif

The TV shows were on point, movies were on point, watching MJ, everything about it was just great.

All this reminiscing though, makes me sad. I miss being a kid 
frown.gif

I was born into the 90's.

Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, N64 -- Mortal Kombat (Sega and arcade), NBA Jam, Street Fighter, Sonic, Madden, Goldeneye, Cruis'n USA, etc.

Jordan, Jordan, Jordan... 6-peat, the shoes, the others (LJ, Harold Miner lol, Tim Hardaway...) The Dream Team, etc.

The rise and fall of trading cards -- upper deck, stadium club, etc.

Internet was text-based so you'd only spend a couple minutes on it.

Music -- MJ, Tupac, Biggie, Ace of Base, etc.
TV -- FRESH PRINCE, In Living Color, Martin, Arsenio Hall, etc.

I was born into the 90's.

Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, N64 -- Mortal Kombat (Sega and arcade), NBA Jam, Street Fighter, Sonic, Madden, Goldeneye, Cruis'n USA, etc.

Jordan, Jordan, Jordan... 6-peat, the shoes, the others (LJ, Harold Miner lol, Tim Hardaway...) The Dream Team, etc.

The rise and fall of trading cards -- upper deck, stadium club, etc.

Internet was text-based so you'd only spend a couple minutes on it.

Music -- MJ, Tupac, Biggie, Ace of Base, etc.
TV -- FRESH PRINCE, In Living Color, Martin, Arsenio Hall, etc.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

thats what im saying.

You were doin it wrong
grin.gif
I mean if someone is born in '89...then they would be 11 by the time the 90's ended.

not too bad but I think he meant if he was a little older, he would have appreciated more.

I wish I was a bit older in the early 90s. ( I was born in '84)...But I still appreciate being a little kid in the 80s into the early 90s, then being a pre-teen in the mid 90s and being a teenager in the end of the 90s.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

thats what im saying.

You were doin it wrong
grin.gif
I mean if someone is born in '89...then they would be 11 by the time the 90's ended.

not too bad but I think he meant if he was a little older, he would have appreciated more.

I wish I was a bit older in the early 90s. ( I was born in '84)...But I still appreciate being a little kid in the 80s into the early 90s, then being a pre-teen in the mid 90s and being a teenager in the end of the 90s.

Lol I think you guys have it twisted, this isn't BORN in the 90s appreciation, this is actually REMEMBERING and EXPERIENCING the 90s appreciation...I don't care what anyone says, you have to be born in the 80s in order to really have enjoyed the full of effect of the 90s..You can be alive in the 90s sure, pretty much all of us were on this board, but its all about the experience as a kid and not an infant or toddler.. 

Lol I think you guys have it twisted, this isn't BORN in the 90s appreciation, this is actually REMEMBERING and EXPERIENCING the 90s appreciation...I don't care what anyone says, you have to be born in the 80s in order to really have enjoyed the full of effect of the 90s..You can be alive in the 90s sure, pretty much all of us were on this board, but its all about the experience as a kid and not an infant or toddler.. 

Born in '94 so I can only remember cartoons and games.

All of these 90's threads are getting pretty tired though.

grin.gif

Born in '94 so I can only remember cartoons and games.

All of these 90's threads are getting pretty tired though.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom