The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Funds haven't been returned and I'm still at authorized. Wondering how come my status hasn't either been refunded or paid like everyone else's. Whatever man, just going to be happy with my kinfolks.

Still stuck on authorized also and the unfulfilled part is gone. Rather just get my bread back now lol, doubt they're still picking.

EDIT : Voided, and refunded :lol:. GG

Last edited:
Still stuck on paid

See this on twitter though

3235CF5D-4B58-40C5-AD13-315118C2DA4E.png

Yeah if you click on the entry link in your account, it will take you to a page like that. Mine does the same

honestly I prefer the kinfolks and can't wait to cop them tonight
Not mad at this morning’s drop, could have gone a bit better of course. But as it stands *fingers crossed*, looks like two of the homies were able to hit, happy for them.

I’m genuinely looking forward to the KFs as well though. Glad SJS dropped early.

Still patiently waiting for that confirmation e-mail. :emoji_confounded:

Lowkey think I might be done copping sneakers for awhile if I really did win. It's been an expensive few weeks: Jordan 1s and Acronym Prestos (both overseas pricing/shipping :emoji_sob:), Mauves, Kith 4d (if won).
Had my sights set on the upcoming Yeezy Sesame and Salts too, but I might pass on those now.

seems like its been asked multiple times already, but:

status showing paid + no refund on payment = copped?

thats where im at with no confirmation email either, but dont have my hopes high on this

DrBaiBnX0AA0pDd.jpg

Sizes up to 14,including half sizes
I’ll make this my first wearable 4D.

I gave up hope but of all the pairs I’ve seen... these were my favorite too. Something different (maybe a little over designed but still harmonious). Pretty pumped. Something from Adi to get excited over again.
C78797D8-90F9-408A-92D1-FE891E32748B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom