The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Man I want those white alphaedges. Sold my grey pair on StockX. Was hoping the white pair would restock again sometime soon.

Should be a US drop of those alpha edges at some point... only Canada and a handful of botiques dropped so far... hopefully that drives prices even further down if I can’t get my hands on them...

My KITH 4Ds have landed... can’t wait to go home and see if I can squeeze into them... or if I am going to have to chop off my toes...

Should be a US drop of those alpha edges at some point... only Canada and a handful of botiques dropped so far... hopefully that drives prices even further down if I can’t get my hands on them...

My KITH 4Ds have landed... can’t wait to go home and see if I can squeeze into them... or if I am going to have to chop off my toes...

You must live in NY. Next Monday for me out in Cali :frown:

Some real beauty’s!

Attachments

• 08CB94F7-C799-4EF2-B67A-9AA439598F4B.jpeg
    08CB94F7-C799-4EF2-B67A-9AA439598F4B.jpeg
    210.6 KB · Views: 38
That caption tho

They also responded to someone in the comments that it’ll release on ADC. Unless something’s changed, leads me to think YME (or the person in charge of their IG, rather), despite being a Consortium retailer, doesn’t know how Consortium releases work.

The pessimist in me says this will be another dried up Consortium ‘drop’.

The optimist in me hopes I’m proven wrong, and that more and more people that wanted the shoe will be able to get it.

seems like a few retailers are dropping them on the 21st, but we already know that Arshams also "dropped" at a few retailers. Barely see any pairs.

I've been trying to get a pair of the Consortium 4D because the mold is different from the OG 4D. Really liked the Footpatrol pair, Invincible pair, and the F&F pair which these new ones actually resemble.

If I don’t hit on these on the 21st, I’m just saying **** it and paying resell on the OG and be done caring about 4D.

I thought Adidas was supposed to be like mass rolling em out this year? I don't see that happening so 2019??? I just need one pair of 4D to try em and have it in the collection and I'm over it. tempted to pay resell for a pair on the OGs, but would hate to drop the dough and then they mass produce em later.

Pretty sure these new ones are the f&fs, they probly just got seeded out early & mislabeled as f&f.

Either way they’re necessary.
God imagine if you paid resale for those. I remember selling 1st release Zeb V2s for $2600 AUD. Thought the guy might dead set off himself when they restocked.

Pretty sure these new ones are the f&fs, they probly just got seeded out early & mislabeled as f&f.

Either way they’re necessary.

I think Wex labeled them F&F, but it was infuriating seeing all his 4D on his IG lol

God imagine if you paid resale for those. I remember selling 1st release Zeb V2s for $2600 AUD. Thought the guy might dead set off himself when they restocked.

wrong thread

Back
Top Bottom