The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Real talk. Makes me think that toxic byproduct talk is bs and they just want to stagger the releases
I agree with you on that. Unless they have a nice waste recycling solution? Who knows...but I don’t know why two different sources would say that. Maybe just a company line to cloud the intentions of building hype. Wouldn’t be the first time.

Packers never notifies winners because theres never winners at Packers
Heard they were backdooring yesterday for $600, but can't confirm.

Also, Bronson's IG story:
bronson.png

Heard they were backdooring yesterday for $600, but can't confirm.

Also, Bronson's IG story:
bronson.png
That was a fake tweet that you’re referencing, but I had a friend that worked for Packer. The managers normally get their pair in this situation and the rest is raffled. That’s always a gimme, and you add in the owners and their friends and virtually nothing is left for us. Employees who’ve been there the longest get dibs on unclaimed pairs.

Strange enough the guys at Carbon didn’t have details on how many pairs were produced for this mini-release. With such a small size run being open I see there being no more than 250 per store.

alright not one winner posting on any form of social media is suspicious, even for Packers. I’m going call them up tomorrow

Repost from the BOOST thread, for all Futurecraft info here.

$300 is steep for my tastes, but after reading Ray P from Nicekicks take after wearing for most of 2017, they seem to have more longevity than boost. That i do like.

We see that Twit post by sneakertube guy, but this rebuttal also popped up. @FullMax97 says this acct connected to YM who showed off another color. Who the heck knows?! Do think most of what ADC claims limited due to production is full of ****, like when they were claiming the boost production was NASA tech very limited.
If there is Money to be made, production will ramp up.

We see that Twit post by sneakertube guy, but this rebuttal also popped up. @FullMax97 says this acct connected to YM who showed off another color. Who the heck knows?! Do think most of what ADC claims limited due to production is full of ****, like when they were claiming the boost production was NASA tech very limited.
If there is Money to be made, production will ramp up.

Gonna be interesting to see what kind of colorways drop for the 4D line. The black and ash green is a very weird combo, but.... it seems to work :lol:. I'm thinking they can make the sole any color they want since it starts out as a liquid.

Can't wait.

like the parley pair .... like the hot pink/black pair more than ash/black but not turning down the ash colorway if i luck up. put in an entry for each size available at all 3 consortium shops. i'm surprised with only releasing at 3 shops that adidas didn't just run the distribution - instead 3 shops with questionable raffle practices will kick off its new tech. Also i guess carbon 4D squares will be a thing and like boost balls.

like the parley pair .... like the hot pink/black pair more than ash/black but not turning down the ash colorway if i luck up. put in an entry for each size available at all 3 consortium shops. i'm surprised with only releasing at 3 shops that adidas didn't just run the distribution - instead 3 shops with questionable raffle practices will kick off its new tech.
SNS raffles are far from questionable imo

Back
Top Bottom