The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Also if you can fit women’s sizing I would 100% enter for women’s pairs. Majority of people go for men’s pairs but women fit the same other than the 1 size difference

Also if you can fit women’s sizing I would 100% enter for women’s pairs. Majority of people go for men’s pairs but women fit the same other than the 1 size difference

i was thinking this

but at the same time thinking that everyone is is thinking this too and going for womens instead of mens

which means i should go for mens right??

but if everyone is thinking that too then everyone gones for mens then i should go for womens x-ajeofalfkjeajwk'sg;raedlghaterdsgrahwsdfg

i was thinking this

but at the same time thinking that everyone is is thinking this too and going for womens instead of mens

but if everyone is thinking that too then everyone gones for mens then i should go for womens x-ajeofalfkjeajwk'sg;raedlghaterdsgrahwsdfg
The general public won’t be thinking this deeply about it, I’d go for it

i was thinking this

Are u ok bro

Sneaker god please let us all in this thread eat regardless of men or womens sizes

i was thinking this

All I imagine is ihust1e ihust1e doing that Zach Galfanakis gif with the math equations.

I’m very disappointed that they couldn’t get a size run out the door. Gonna have to drop some dough on stock x for my size after all. Ah well. At least I know they exist, just not for nyc this go round.

I’m very disappointed that they couldn’t get a size run out the door. Gonna have to drop some dough on stock x for my size after all. Ah well. At least I know they exist, just not for nyc this go round.

You do realize that dude is just trolling right? He’s a jokester on sneaker twitter

"Thank you for your RSVP to the adidas FUTURECRAFT event. We look forward to seeing you tonight. Admittance will be based on event capacity.
*Please note pairs of FUTURECRAFT 4D, will not be sold or distributed at the launch event.
If you’re interested in purchasing a pair of FUTURECRAFT 4D, please contact retail partners KITH, SNS and Packer Shoes for additional details.
For additional information on FUTURECRAFT please visit adidas.com/futurecraft."

Just got this email.

"Thank you for your RSVP to the adidas FUTURECRAFT event. We look forward to seeing you tonight. Admittance will be based on event capacity.
*Please note pairs of FUTURECRAFT 4D, will not be sold or distributed at the launch event.
If you’re interested in purchasing a pair of FUTURECRAFT 4D, please contact retail partners KITH, SNS and Packer Shoes for additional details.
For additional information on FUTURECRAFT please visit adidas.com/futurecraft."

Just got this email.

Thanks for posting... I didn’t get anything... looks like I’m staying home tonight

Back
Top Bottom