The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Low key happy because I did not want to drop $350 and $180 on the OGs right before Christmas

Attachments

• 9A2C1AA3-0937-4B24-BB92-8E577F1936F6.png
    9A2C1AA3-0937-4B24-BB92-8E577F1936F6.png
    790.6 KB · Views: 51
And here I was panic checking the app while driving once I saw SNKR TWTR's tweet. Definitely a good thing since I've gone way past my purchases for the year, according to my wife.

Just grabbed the Alphaedge 4D's from the FedEx guy, threw em on, and walked down to the local BBQ place for some shrimp/andouille dressing and oyster artichoke soup as an addition to the Thanksgiving feast tomorrow. First impressions from someone who's never had a 4D:

1) these things are, umm, not light. Really didn't expect em to be this heavy. Fine for walking around town, but def not for running

2) Out of the box, not even in the ballpark of Boost for cushioning. But I expected it.

3) I actually really like the look of them on feet. Definitely look better than the original ash green Alphaedges did (which I always thought looked weird). They fixed that bloated tongue thing.

Now a crappy pic I took before I left:

fullsizeoutput_1ab4.jpeg
not feeling that toe box knit or that it's twice as heavy as UBs with "half the comfort". disappointed. sigh

Just been kicking around the australia app and came across this
IMG_9834.jpg

Whaaaa? Hoping they haven't come and gone already and that it's some kind of glitch.

Just been kicking around the australia app and came across this
IMG_9834.jpg

Whaaaa? Hoping they haven't come and gone already and that it's some kind of glitch.
Nice find. Im pretty sure they havent dropped. Arent these the zx 4000??

How do Kith futurecraft fit? My buddy is a size 10 in UB and looking for a pair

8 in UB 1.0 (tight fit). 8 in Kith Futurecraft. The Kith Futurecraft is narrow but a bit longer than the UB in my opinion. I don't believe there are half sizes for these, so if he decides to go full size up because of the narrowness it might be too long. And if he decides to go full size down because of the length then it might be way too narrow.

So my recommendation is to just roll with his size 10 like the UBs.

8 in UB 1.0 (tight fit). 8 in Kith Futurecraft. The Kith Futurecraft is narrow but a bit longer than the UB in my opinion. I don't believe there are half sizes for these, so if he decides to go full size up because of the narrowness it might be too long. And if he decides to go full size down because of the length then it might be way too narrow.

So my recommendation is to just roll with his size 10 like the UBs.

Thanks for the heads up. I’m looking for a out as well. These are just so dope

I’m actually gonna roll with Grey to start & probly switch up to Green in a couple weeks or so.

I'd go grey cuz I'm a subtle man...both look good and that green def rocking that sole and secondary knit color.

Back
Top Bottom