The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Pretty sure they’re fake, every US10 I’ve seen has had another box sticker over the top of an original one. The layout of my sticker looks different too.

My ZX box has the euro size tag, but I just assumed it was because it was from SVD. Does every consortium box have the euro style tag?

Alpha Edge 4D's dyed to match the Arshams.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190311-114404_Instagram.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190311-114404_Instagram.jpg
    615.7 KB · Views: 69
  • SmartSelect_20190311-114118_Messages.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190311-114118_Messages.jpg
    626.4 KB · Views: 69
Tried to find out the new release date for the ZX 4000 onix from fifth ave flagship — they kept giving me May (which is supposed to be Carbons).

Alpha Edge 4D's dyed to match the Arshams.

Finally someone did this. I've been waiting to see if someone would dye these since they look so plain all white. I was debating doing it to mine when I first got them.

BB4B0D1E-F114-46F5-92D8-8A5A5782E3D5.jpeg

BA51929A-C954-480C-A4FC-3AE2A84DBFAC.jpeg

I was ready to pay almost anything for these but of course adidas and their sizing bull**** prevented that from happening. Still one of my fav sneakers

Finally wore these today. Very comfortable shoe. This is the epitome of “pics don’t do them justice” the color of these pop in real time.
I was ready to pay almost anything for these but of course adidas and their sizing bull**** prevented that from happening. Still one of my fav sneakers

Hi Thread.

Can anyone who owns/has tried on the Y-3 4D runner “Red” chime in on fit?

TTS? Half size up/down?

I wear a US 11 in Ultraboost 2.0/3.0 for reference.

Thanks in advance!

chances of copping ?

will these sit? i would really like a pair..

also hows the fit?

They'll probably sit since they're available for retail on stockx, although I guess it really depends on how many pairs will be available. They won't be snatched up immediately though.

chances of copping ?

will these sit? i would really like a pair..

also hows the fit?
They dropped in Australia last night and most sizes sold out within about half an hour. That's a lot longer than usual "gone within seconds" scenario we get with limited releases. There were even still a couple of large sizes available about 8 hours later so I think that if you're on the ball and ready to go at drop time you'll be good. Good luck man.

Back
Top Bottom