The Adidas "Futurecraft"

7EE04AAA-0CB5-4E4D-A177-9E9D79948D8C.jpeg

These will prolly get worn more than the ogs because I can beat them lol

returned my ZX4000, just didn't like them and couldn't see me wearing them for comfort ahead of the 720 or ultraboost, which for a shoe worth 280, made me think just get the money back

keeping mine just for the novelty of having a 4D pair.. comfort is subpar to boost and possibly close alphabounce..

Damn, Shinzo with that €71 shipping to Australia. Still some sizes available at End. Gives me an option for free shipping and they work out almost $90 less than what Adidas charged here for retail.

https://www.endclothing.com/adidas-zx-4000-4d-bd7865.html

Top Cashback is currently 10% right now, so you could knock another $35 off in the form of a rebate.

I have a referral link if anyone needs... not gonna post, because in the past people have gotten upset about that.

Sad that I had to return my carbon pair. Just couldn’t hold onto an expensive pair of shoes when I had other stuff to pay for at the time.

adidas-zx-4000-4d-BD7931-1.jpg

So I emailed Adidas CS the other day about these, and asked when they would be releasing. Here’s the response I got. Take it for what it’s worth because CS reps can be wrong, but it sounds like they might cancel the release.

93368621-2592-4589-BE97-D791-B6-D17-C9-F.png

Last edited:
adidas-zx-4000-4d-BD7931-1.jpg

So I emailed Adidas CS the other day about these, and asked when they would be releasing. Here’s the response I got. Take it for what it’s worth because CS reps can be wrong, but it sounds like they might cancel the release.

93368621-2592-4589-BE97-D791-B6-D17-C9-F.png

Thanks for the post. I don't believe this rep at all though. It's too costly to develop and manufacture a shoe just to discontinue it before releasing. I guess it did release overseas, but I'm sure it'll release here too. (Maybe I'm just trying to justify it to myself lol).

I one time asked a rep about the ae 4d after canada dropped and said there were no plans to release in usa or something along those lines. FWIW :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom