The Adidas "Futurecraft"

I asked this a couple pages ago but since more people got them I'm kind of interested in how those feel on feet because I eventually want to get them when they are more widely produced.

The last person said they don't feel "boosty" and "pillowy" but rather like a more dense and less responsive cushioning - kinda like bouncier Air Max. What do you guys think?

I asked this a couple pages ago but since more people got them I'm kind of interested in how those feel on feet because I eventually want to get them when they are more widely produced.

The last person said they don't feel "boosty" and "pillowy" but rather like a more dense and less responsive cushioning - kinda like bouncier Air Max. What do you guys think?

Imo all three models I have feel different on foot.

The ogs the least comfortable of the 3 imo, the 4d on them is the stiffest so while the do become better the more they break it it’s still not very responsive.

The onyx grey consortium is by far the most comfortable this has the bounce and responsiveness you may be looking for as it’s feels the closest to boost with out the mushy feeling. I assume since all consortiums are the same model they all feel the same on foot.

The zx4000s are a nice in between of the previous two but they are heavier.

upload_2019-5-2_17-1-13.png

upload_2019-5-2_17-1-30.png

upload_2019-5-2_17-1-50.png

upload_2019-5-2_17-2-19.png

upload_2019-5-2_17-2-52.png

upload_2019-5-2_17-3-10.png

On the look out of a UK 12 or us 12.5 in the y3s if anybody has any leads

Last edited:
How were the y3?

Kith actually sent me the wrong size... honestly they are the ****ing worst... I’ve been buying from them forever... spent tons and tons of money and they didn’t even offer any sort of consolation... they even made me send them a picture of the box to prove I wasn’t lying... what a joke

Honestly the shoe is really great... I love the white midsole/lattice... shame I can’t keep them... I’ll keep an eye out if prices tank in the future

Kith actually sent me the wrong size... honestly they are the ****ing worst... I’ve been buying from them forever... spent tons and tons of money and they didn’t even offer any sort of consolation... they even made me send them a picture of the box to prove I wasn’t lying... what a joke

Honestly the shoe is really great... I love the white midsole/lattice... shame I can’t keep them... I’ll keep an eye out if prices tank in the future
man that's garbage. What size did they end up sending you? Pretty hard to mess up the biggest size right lol

They sent me the wrong size too. :smh: I emailed them with pictures and I'm still waiting for their response.

Love my ZX4000, the initial cw. Bought it from SVD though so it was slightly marked up with the shipping. But I just can't see myself continuing to drop the amount of money on other cw's. Great shoe, don't get me wrong, but 365ish is a lot. Essentially why I had to get rid of my carbon pair despite really liking the cw.

They sent me the wrong size too. :smh: I emailed them with pictures and I'm still waiting for their response.

Maybe they mixed up both your orders with each other :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom