The Adidas "Futurecraft"

ADC has messed up a couple of times and not excluded pairs if you have a code better hop on it now because I bet they won't work come next week

In a round about way, yes. Buy another pair with the discounts. Then return the pair that didn't have one. lol

I will just return them, but not even gonna pick these up. Not sure I'd wear them and they'd just go in my closet with the dozens of others

IMG_2500.jpeg

His & hers.

SNS shipped me sneakers that I never entered the raffle for, so before I dispute the charge, if someone wants them now, they can grab 'em off me
Had the same thing happen to me. They’ve reached back and said no returns. Idk if I file a chargeback with PP that they would side with me because of the shipping address was to my verified shipping address on my account.

Had the same thing happen to me. They’ve reached back and said no returns. Idk if I file a chargeback with PP that they would side with me because of the shipping address was to my verified shipping address on my account.

I was able to return the skylon 2 (lorenzo) from the raffle I won since i got them at a lower price.. took like a month.. I was disappointed when USPS said they lost my package, but they ended up receiving it at their return center.

I’d still file an unauthorized charge via PayPal first. If you legitimately did not sign up for the raffle, then they’ve committed fraud. And by blocking you from returning for their mistake is a bad move.

Back
Top Bottom