The Adidas "Futurecraft"

34BEE129-F8BC-498C-B1B3-A373EEEEC22D.jpeg

$250 max.

Holding out for more of the Consortium lows, which I still think are coming.

This dude who works for adidas is always posting stuff like this, but it often precedes an actual release & he liked my comment saying "Please tell me adidas is making more colorways of this silo"

Could mean nothing & I'm just reading too deeply into things, but I'm trying to hold onto the hope that adidas isn't dumb enough to just dump their best silo in years after only 5 colorways. But they are very dumb so anything is possble :lol:

This dude who works for adidas is always posting stuff like this, but it often precedes an actual release & he liked my comment saying "Please tell me adidas is making more colorways of this silo"

Could mean nothing & I'm just reading too deeply into things, but I'm trying to hold onto the hope that adidas isn't dumb enough to just dump their best silo in years after only 5 colorways. But they are very dumb so anything is possble :lol:

Would LOVE a pair of these. But I'm a size 12.

Kith Knit on those lows would've been :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Still don’t own one. Waiting patiently for a rerelease or different grey shade.

I wear my grey pair regularly but I wish I had one of the other pairs, any of them really, all the cws so far have been great. I didn’t like the FPs at first but I’ve come around after seeing them in person.

^man so expensive

edit: actually comes out to $500~ before foreign transaction fee to shipped to US - still high af

Last edited:
Wait so these are sitting. Wow.
The PK certainly looks thin/flexible , just looking at stock photos.
Anyone have a clue on the sizing since there don't seem to be half sizes just like the kith's that dropped last year.

Old news apologies, but coming from a cold place (UK) to an insanely hot place (SE China) has completely changed my opinion on the comfort of 4D.

When they get squidgy they really come to life lifestyle-wise.

There's a 1.0 and 2.0 4D? I know there are different molds, but I wasn't aware there are different versions.

There's a 1.0 and 2.0 4D? I know there are different molds, but I wasn't aware there are different versions.
Just the sole, the OG and all consortium pairs had a way thinner sole. Compared to the new alpha edge and zx4000 which are much thicker.

Just the sole, the OG and all consortium pairs had a way thinner sole. Compared to the new alpha edge and zx4000 which are much thicker.

In that case, if you're referring to the upcoming white Consortium 4D, it's the smaller mold. I own the Kith pair and the ZX4000 pair and the Kith sole is noticeably smaller. Material is the same though.

In that case, if you're referring to the upcoming white Consortium 4D, it's the smaller mold. I own the Kith pair and the ZX4000 pair and the Kith sole is noticeably smaller. Material is the same though.
Yeah I know, that was exactly my point.

Are you sure he new 4Ds are the old mold? They look thicker in photos.

Back
Top Bottom