The Adidas "Futurecraft"

talk about price tag..😱😵

EE148E58-3120-4716-B950-3F6851313BFC.jpeg

EE148E58-3120-4716-B950-3F6851313BFC.jpeg

buddhashark buddhashark Are they comfortable with no show socks? I don't want to spend $200 just to get blister on the heel area.
The heel is very soft and padded with no rough seams. It appears to be finished with the same material used on the insole. It doesn’t actually hug the upper part if your heel tight and isn’t giving me any discomfort walking around the house without socks. I haven’t run in them.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Aquas came in today and while they fit fine length and width-wise, LORDT is the collar/tongue area wild tight around the front of my ankle. Doesn’t seem like it’ll stretch much, either. Bummer. :smh:

I hope they produce more pairs with the aqua consortium knit. I think it’s the best design and much prefer it over the ultraboost 4d mix

I finally tracked down my pair after it was misdelivered by UPS :smh:

being a half size I went down and the length is fine, but yeah that knit is pretty tight by the tongue and forefoot

Aquas came in today and while they fit fine length and width-wise, LORDT is the collar/tongue area wild tight around the front of my ankle. Doesn’t seem like it’ll stretch much, either. Bummer. :smh:
Yeah, fortunately they aren’t that uncomfortable without the insoles. I have to take insoles out on a lot of knit sneakers.

Yeah, fortunately they aren’t that uncomfortable without the insoles. I have to take insoles out on a lot of knit sneakers.

Word. I tried taking them out and it was no bueno. In my younger years I’d probably just deal with it, but I gotta have comfort first now that I’m washed. :lol:

Still haven’t found a 4D pair that works for me, btw. May try the Ultra4D next since they seem to fit just like the UB 1.0 which I love.

Word. I tried taking them out and it was no bueno. In my younger years I’d probably just deal with it, but I gotta have comfort first now that I’m washed. :lol:

Still haven’t found a 4D pair that works for me, btw. May try the Ultra4D next since they seem to fit just like the UB 1.0 which I love.
I have the mid 4D runners and they're pretty comfortable

superblytrife superblytrife I don't mean to sway you away from Adidas, but 4D midsole is firmer than boost regardless the model. If you don't like the firmer feeling, than 4D midsole is not for you. Im like you since Im older now lol. Comfort over fashion. If you have local DSG, you might want to try some other shoes.

the 4D sole is much more firmer/responsive and heavier than boost, but for me i definitely prefer it more for the days/times when im up on my feet longer. boost is comfy, but a bit too plush and soft for my liking when im up on my feet for a long time.

both are good midsoles, just everyone has different preferences

superblytrife superblytrife I don't mean to sway you away from Adidas, but 4D midsole is firmer than boost regardless the model. If you don't like the firmer feeling, than 4D midsole is not for you. Im like you since Im older now lol. Comfort over fashion. If you have local DSG, you might want to try some other shoes.

Oh, the 4D is fine with me. I actually like the firmer feel. It’s always been the fit of the upper that throws me off. Plus there are only a few models w/ 4D that are actually appealing to my eye, so the options are limited.

I remember saying that boost was uncomfortable after a few hours back in 2015 and everyone in the Boost thread roasted me. :rofl:
Just shows who actually wears their sneakers.

Well the packet collab is kind of underwhelming. Reminds me too much of kinfolk ub. expected better

Back
Top Bottom