The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Instant favs. Quite enjoy the comfort level as well.
20201016_173702.jpg

Aquas for free shipping and no taxes (I think) at St. Alfred

Confirmed Win on the aquas. My first win in awhile and first futurecraft. I hope I got the right size since only full sizes were available. I actually sized down since i have narrow feet.

Hit on confirmed but my card declined the charge. Looks like St. Alfred is the move tho. Interesting they cut the price by more than half and they aren’t moving like that.

these dropped in a lot more places than I expected. I ended up copping off stockx for cheaper so I hope my Hanon raffle entry doesn't win.

These fit a little like NMD PKs.

So if you are a half sizer, go half down to the next full size.

stock x was cheaper than any of these sites posted?
yeah I had a $150 bid up last week and it got accepted. came out to about $185. not sure why anyone would take a loss so early so maybe it was a store or something

Most people aren't interested in 4D anymore, especially not in such a loud colorway. At least Adidas reduced the retail but can see these going on sale.

definitely selling out above a 9. Other places I’ve seen that had them earlier in October are mostly sold out. Just putting info here in case anyone needs it.

Just watched this guy's review on the Ultra 4D. He indeed went half size up. I'm gonna pass. I don't want to deal with snug fitting and firmer cushion.

^guys review is on point.

I would say the 4d is better though. Triple black boost opening is ridiculously tight.

UPS misdelivered the aqua futurecrafts I picked up from stockx. I know they're still sitting in a lot of places but its still annoying. stockX had the nerve to ask me to file a police report :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom