The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Way too early. Or they should've cut the time by a lot. I mean idk how the stock is on these, but I think a lot of people are interested in em so that doesn't bode well for the manual guys. Raffle bot boys might be loading up on em as we speak

I don't understand why stores open up their raffles so early, it's like they're opening up the gate for bots - if a manual misses the raffle, that's on them.

The attempts to artificially inflate the hype was strong with this one, two fake sellouts in one day :lol: They definitely kept pulling stock, no way anyone was botting this release

I'm sure they will show up on their website throughout the weekend. Atleast Packer Shoes didn't do this for their 4D release. They still have sizes 7.5-10 available. I would like a pair of the Social Status 4D but like several of the last 4D releases they can be had for under retail on Sx if you have patience.

The attempts to artificially inflate the hype was strong with this one, two fake sellouts in one day :lol: They definitely kept pulling stock, no way anyone was botting this release

I'm sure they will show up on their website throughout the weekend. Atleast Packer Shoes didn't do this for their 4D release. They still have sizes 7.5-10 available. I would like a pair of the Social Status 4D but like several of the last 4D releases they can be had for under retail on Sx if you have patience.

I ended up buying two sizes, email social status and they immediately canceled the order I requested them to.. I’ve never had a customer service request of any kind be responded to that quickly. This release had to be monitored by them as they’ve posted above. 3020 pairs is such low inventory I’d be surprised if these did’ t sell out.

You couldn’t even check the inventory with the JSON method. It said “deny” when I checked. I’m wondering if they really did have more than the supposed 3020 pairs. I’m gonna post mine up with the number on Reddit to see what else numbers people got. Maybe we’ll see some doubles haha

Do you guys have info on the cage of the SNS Tea Times? I'm sure it is leather, but it doesn't say that anywhere.. Any chance that it is some leather-like material or vegan leather?

looks leather like the ub version. can't be sure but their ub and other leather caged ubs have a tag saying it's real leather

You couldn’t even check the inventory with the JSON method. It said “deny” when I checked. I’m wondering if they really did have more than the supposed 3020 pairs. I’m gonna post mine up with the number on Reddit to see what else numbers people got. Maybe we’ll see some doubles haha

You'll see more than doubles, you'll see 3020.
They all say 1/3020

This release had to be monitored by them as they’ve posted above. 3020 pairs is such low inventory I’d be surprised if these did’ t sell out.

It just sounds like low inventory because they threw out the number, the Packer and SNS pairs probably had the exact same number produced but they weren't making a point of how limited or not they were

It just sounds like low inventory because they threw out the number, the Packer and SNS pairs probably had the exact same number produced but they weren't making a point of how limited or not they were

We’ll end up seeing. If you look at the posts people are going to let others know what number pair they have. I’ll do the same once mine comes in. Unless it’s 3020 per size which wasn’t how this was marketed they’ll get exposed and it’ll be death to a brand. I just think it’s unlikely they try something like this especially with numbered pairs.

I was trying to figure out why this pair looked so familiar to me and it’s similar to the color scheme of the NB Bodega better days with the red on the back third and yellow in the middle, instead of gray it’s the darker green. Granted the NB pair has a lot more going on. This ultra 4D CW was unique enough to where I really wanted it and glad it was as easy as it was. I personally don’t care if it’s 3020 or 302,000 pairs I’m not buying to sell.

We’ll end up seeing. If you look at the posts people are going to let others know what number pair they have. I’ll do the same once mine comes in. Unless it’s 3020 per size which wasn’t how this was marketed they’ll get exposed and it’ll be death to a brand. I just think it’s unlikely they try something like this especially with numbered pairs.

I was trying to figure out why this pair looked so familiar to me and it’s similar to the color scheme of the NB Bodega better days with the red on the back third and yellow in the middle, instead of gray it’s the darker green. Granted the NB pair has a lot more going on. This ultra 4D CW was unique enough to where I really wanted it and glad it was as easy as it was. I personally don’t care if it’s 3020 or 302,000 pairs I’m not buying to sell.

Your pair is gonna be numbered 1/3020. I'm psychic :nthat:

A lot of the 4D's are numbered. E.G the ZG 4d awhile back and even the Henderschemes. The numbering is in the small pocket of leather at the heel on the inside.

Exactly! No one was botting this drop. Also the fact that Social status has never tried to do a fair drop of any sneaker, (any semi-hyped shoe gets dropped on their site, botted, and instant OOS) oh but nowww they want to "address And cancel all the bot orders" Is pretty dam hilarious ****em lol

What sizing did everybody enter for the SNS 4D?
I went my usual Ultra Boost sizing since the upper is a UB upper, but some of my UBs fit tighter than others :rolleyes.
My Adidas sizing all over the place across different adidas shoes :lol:

I went my usual Ultra Boost sizing since the upper is a UB upper, but some of my UBs fit tighter than others :rolleyes.

i did my UB 1.0 sizing, the onix were fine for me even in tts those were the last ones i went for tho:nerd:

I did some searching on this thread and seems like the fit is similar to UB 1.0 sizing but a little looser since you don't get as much of a banana-shape with these 4D's.

I also would imagine these are more forgiving of a material than the OG futurecraft, those in my tts were too tight, had to let them go

Back
Top Bottom