The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Please no to shopify. Never thought I'd miss that countdown timer on Shoe Palace, but now that they've converted to shopify, getting anything hyped is impossible.

Didn't know this thread existed, but I got a W on the Teatime. Going to be my first pair of 4Ds. I hope TTS will fit me

One W in here out of the multiple members that actually wanted a pair of these. What a joke. Hope the resellers that bought it gets stuck with taking a loss on em. Seriously wanted to add these to the collection since I don't have the OG Tee Times. 4D hype been nonexistent and now people wanna come out of the woodworks because they think they'll be able to flip em for some profit. So sick. Had 5 people trying for me and nothing from anyone.

Was there an in-store option for the raffle? I don't remember.
Maybe most of the stock went to in-store pickups.

yup in-store option was there.
opted for online since i never hit for in-store but still took an L

Even though I am thoroughly pissed with this release and having gotten 4 Ls, I am very happy for those in here that got them, as I know that people in here are passionate about those shoes and will enjoy them. Congrats 🔥🔥🔥

Yup, definitely an option. I had my friend in LA try for LA pick up but nothing for him. The other four were all online and L's.

I would hope that the ones who got their pair secured are keeping for personals, but I'm also not that naive. I'm sure the kids who were able to cop are all going to try and flip for J's or whatever "grail" (since that term gets thrown around a lot) that they struck out on before. Personally wouldn't mind buying off of secondary, but only if at or near retail 250.

Yup, definitely an option. I had my friend in LA try for LA pick up but nothing for him. The other four were all online and L's.

I would hope that the ones who got their pair secured are keeping for personals, but I'm also not that naive. I'm sure the kids who were able to cop are all going to try and flip for J's or whatever "grail" (since that term gets thrown around a lot) that they struck out on before. Personally wouldn't mind buying off of secondary, but only if at or near retail 250.

as long as none that actually want it cave for the high resell prices, then they'll eventually have the accept the lower offers we're willing to pay.

still hoping these "brick" and all that want them don't have to pay too much for a pair

I sure hope not, buying 4D to resell is a terrible idea :lol:

Super bummed I didn't hit on the raffle for these, but I'm sure the resell prices will become steady a month or two from now. I've come so close to pulling the trigger on several 4D releases but never could find quite the right pair—until these came along. I have a strong love for both the OG Tee Times and drinking green tea, so they're a must-have for me if I can get them under $300.

Well I hope more collab is coming and more attainable. I mean SNS pair is better that Packers or SS, IMO, but I know everyone's taste is different. I wonder if Undftd is next. Their collabs are not bad.

These are dope, but I feel like I could get them for 30%+ off at a later time. ADC wouldn't let me cancel, even before they shipped

PXL_20201211_180557366.PORTRAIT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom