The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Picked up the the “white/natural” 4D off rule of next for $176 shipped.
Sale “PRIVATE20”

466702AB-A833-49E4-8644-465C7729D0EF.jpeg

Last I heard was a very broad 'spring', March sounds great to me 😍
You right, it was spring 2021. Guess in my head, I just assumed March lol. Can't wait for em. Glad I decided to wait on paying resell when they originally dropped in 2018 (I think). Silo is just so clean. I have the Ultra 4D and ZX4D so I really wanna test these out to see how they compare

People sleep so hard on 4D and it. is. disgusting. Just got the Packer x Adidas 4D a few weeks ago and I love them so much. All day comfort and amazing looks. Hope to be able to catch the SNS and especially the Social Status ones for a decent price sometime soon.

Damn, how did I miss that smh..
I really hope those won't be limited at all

FWIW there are sizes showing and i guess sitting on atmos tokyo right now. guess now its just the waiting game for them

Wow you guys were right about atmos japan. Just hope the US release is as smooth as overseas. I don't care about the hype, I just want a pair. I still don't understand how Adidas even does their releases for shoes man. SNKRS hypes up a shoe like a few weeks in advance and even has set dates way out. No official release info or date for futurecrafts. That really irks me

Wow you guys were right about atmos japan. Just hope the US release is as smooth as overseas. I don't care about the hype, I just want a pair. I still don't understand how Adidas even does their releases for shoes man. SNKRS hypes up a shoe like a few weeks in advance and even has set dates way out. No official release info or date for futurecrafts. That really irks me

They're up on the confirmed app right now. Release day is 3/19

They're up on the confirmed app right now. Release day is 3/19
Just saw that earlier this morning too lol. I think just adidas PR in general needs to do a better job overall. Hoping these end up like BSKTBL levels in terms of sitting so I don't have to stress. Who knows, maybe even cop for under discount using some codes on consortium shop sites.

Back
Top Bottom