The Adidas "Futurecraft"

2E025860-FBDC-4185-9BD1-FA31161F131D.jpeg

I hope my ICON level is good for something once and I get these stress free lmao

half size up like UB 1.0 assuming the upper used is the same as the OG
had to get rid of my pair because of that

Depends on which UB 1.0. All of my UB 1.0s are the same size, but some are hella tight and some are perfect fit.

So just UB 1.0 sizing? As I'm in a similar boat as therefill therefill . All my UBs are the same size (1.0-4.0, some tight, some less so, all comfortable)

upper on the OGs were tight and didn't have much stretch
i half up (size 9.5) on the UB 1.0, didn't cop any 2.0-4.0 and go TTS (size 9) on the 19/20

for these i would go half up to the 9.5 on these since it appears these are coming in half sizes now

I only have the consortium mid 4d and it‘s fine in tts you can even go .5 down. Not sure about these though, weren’t people saying that the newer ultra 4d fit tts? Not sure if these are similar.

After the yeezy 450 fiasco I have no idea. Never got past the queue to get into the queue for an actual shot at them
damn lol, did you have to enter your info right @ drop time and just wait to get in line? you have to leave the app open the entire time as well?

damn lol, did you have to enter your info right @ drop time and just wait to get in line? you have to leave the app open the entire time as well?

Never even got to that point. At drop time I hit enter drop, and got please wait while we get you in the queue. Never got past that. It would just error out every few minutes and I was sitting there hitting enter drop for 30 minutes until it finally showed sold out

Never even got to that point. At drop time I hit enter drop, and got please wait while we get you in the queue. Never got past that. It would just error out every few minutes and I was sitting there hitting enter drop for 30 minutes until it finally showed sold out
lmao cant wait

Got these in today. Not quite a 1:1 re-issue. Uses the newer 4d lattice midsole. Since I don’t have the original can’t compare how sizing measures up to the OG, but I went w/my 1.0 UB size which was .5, and it fits as such. Construction is like the 1.0 Ub in that the padded heel/collar is similar material. Comes in the standard, black 4d box. No extras (laces, etc.)

084BDB7A-E76D-47C7-BAF1-BEF950503F24.jpeg

F77E5F11-7A5F-455B-AB1B-7B8E3488FE27.jpeg

Got these in today. Not quite a 1:1 re-issue. Uses the newer 4d lattice midsole. Since I don’t have the original can’t compare how sizing measures up to the OG, but I went w/my 1.0 UB size which was .5, and it fits as such. Construction is like the 1.0 Ub in that the padded heel/collar is similar material. Comes in the standard, black 4d box. No extras (laces, etc.)

084BDB7A-E76D-47C7-BAF1-BEF950503F24.jpeg

F77E5F11-7A5F-455B-AB1B-7B8E3488FE27.jpeg
Such a nice pair! So it's 1:1 UB 1.0 sizing?

resell is alr $300 in my size :smile:

finally justice for a personal pair for me since my size 11 of the first drop was crazy tight
The fact that the current resell prices are relatively "low" pre-release gives me hope that this will be a wider release with an easy cop or resell prices hovering at or below retail post-release.
So hyped! :D

Hey, I woke up with exclusive access to these on Packer for retail. It looks like I can still go in and buy them. If anyone is needing some we can work it out. I don't want any extra, just trying to help other 4d fans out. Also, if you have shopped with Packer before, check your email. Maybe you have the access, too.
InkedPacker 4D Blessing_LI.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom