The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Upper could be a bit more exciting but that 4D mid sole is anything but generic looking

I'm 99% sure but just wanted to make sure of that 1%.

There is absolutely no difference between the women's and men's pairs, correct?

So, a Women's Size 11 would be equal to a Men's Size 10?

I'm not sure where that came from, but if it goes by the typical women/mens conversion, a size 11 should be a mens 9.5, women's 10 should be an 8.5, etc etc.

yeah I think it's just the full size down. women's pairs might still be more narrow despite the conversion though

yeah I think it's just the full size down. women's pairs might still be more narrow despite the conversion though
Adidas 1 size down.
Nike 1.5. And yes usually more narrow.
Just go by the euro measures. I know I need at least a 47 1/3 and my wife needs a 38 1/2.

giphy.gif

What they say bout us but enter our raffles anyway.

They getting practically a fair and lemonade stand w/ 2 chainz handing out 4ds:smh:

Did I miss the train to get tickets for the 747 Warehouse event? Considering going out there for the All-Star events. It would be cool to get some Future's while I was at it.

The event says that I already signed up for the newsletter when I entered for tickets.

Did I miss the train to get tickets for the 747 Warehouse event? Considering going out there for the All-Star events. It would be cool to get some Future's while I was at it.

The event says that I already signed up for the newsletter when I entered for tickets.

nah i think so far only nice kicks gave em out i think. (BYW release)

there should be other ways

Anyone else just get an access granted email for Warehouse? I didn’t enter the raffles yet either

Anyone else just get an access granted email for Warehouse? I didn’t enter the raffles yet either
No... I entered the raffle for a chance at the tickets yesterday. Are you saying you have access to "purchase" the tickets now? Apparently a $15 fee for the bracelet(s) and you can get 2 (not sure if it's $15 each or covers both).

No... I entered the raffle for a chance at the tickets yesterday. Are you saying you have access to "purchase" the tickets now? Apparently a $15 fee for the bracelet(s) and you can get 2 (not sure if it's $15 each or covers both).

Nah it just says I will be receiving an email shortly with the registration link

Back
Top Bottom