The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Adidas Culver & Glendale are giving out 747 ticket vouchers w/ minimum $200 purchase, Melrose, Abbot Kinney & Santa Monica also are giving out tix with purchase of a certain shoe but I dunno which

FutureCraft in Black supposed to release again soon.

Where is that info coming from? Just curious, seen a couple people say the same but they were basing it off that ari cagan guy's tweets after the 4D event and his info was way off

I went up to SNS yesterday and they confirmed that the Black future crafts will have a wider release and they will get more stock once its approved. Homie told me by the end of the year 150k Black 4d will have been released along with the consortium releases so just like my man ihust1e ihust1e said DO NOT pay resale for these. Theres gunna be alot more chances to cop these

With all these tickets available, I'm sure the shoes will still be super hard to get.

I was told among adidas stores & all other local la merchants selling/giving away tix there's about 1000 tix. That doesn't include the online raffle tickets tho.

Well a wider release. The release in SNS, Packer, and KITH still counts as a release.
oh idk why for some reason i thought you were referring to the all-black one, which isnt a futurecraft its a 3d runner. that was my bad.

but yea they are getting a wider release around june i believe was the rumor

oh idk why for some reason i thought you were referring to the all-black one, which isnt a futurecraft its a 3d runner. that was my bad.

but yea they are getting a wider release around june i believe was the rumor
Might be a lot sooner than that.

What’s the consensus on sizing? Is it like UB 1.0?
Went TTS (my UB1.0 size) innersole removed is perfect. No half sizes yet, I would imagine full size up would be excessive. No innersole feels better anyway IMO. You’re deeper in the shoe. Gotta admit the joints are super tight tho. Reminded me a little of putting on Kith Aspens for the first time, definitely wasn’t expecting it for sure.

Picked up sns pair :nthat:

DC64C944-B5BA-4365-A1E9-BCA52FF7BD53.jpeg

So funny story, I was taking L after L on these raffles, my lil sis hits me Monday with a winning email. Was very happy for baby sis but salty at the same time lol. My day goes along as usual and I get a what’s app call from my mom (she was over in London) she tells me she won I was so hyped till I realized why she called me from a what’s app number. She said she wouldn’t be back until the feb 1st the day after the pick up date. I start scrambling trying to figure out how to get a fake with her name on it lol. Finally I just say F it call up to sns explain exactly what happen and asked if I can pick up her pair. They tell me no but say she can pick them up when she gets back she just needs to have Id. She got home yesterday and I scooped these last night. SHOUT OUT TO MOM DUKES DA GAWDESS. Can’t wait for the weather to get better to rock these

838270FE-0419-45BB-85F5-C38773403259.jpeg

Was able to get a ticket today at Glendale Galleria. There were 65 pairs of tickets distributed to that store, so I assume this was typical for the others too.

So did lots of people win tix? Trying to get a sense of what a chit show its going to be?

got friday tickets to the event but i can't go :stoneface:

does anyone know if these are transferable? if i get it shipped to my place and give it to someone else to go?

Last edited:
So did lots of people win tix? Trying to get a sense of what a chit show its going to be?

Among local LA merchants (adidas stores, nice kicks, radio stations, etc.) there were 1000 tix. But that doesn't account for the people who entered the online raffle for tix, of which I'd guess there must be at least 4k.

are you referring to 747 tix? or 4d raffles?

Among local LA merchants (adidas stores, nice kicks, radio stations, etc.) there were 1000 tix. But that doesn't account for the people who entered the online raffle for tix, of which I'd guess there must be at least 4k.

Word. Thx dude

Back
Top Bottom