The Adidas "Futurecraft"

I’m not saying anything invalidates anything. I’m saying that you never know and starting with the wrong mindset often shortchanges your ability to be successful (as bleak as the odds may seem). One shift in attitude can change the vector of outcomes significantly.

I’ve hit more raffles in 2016/2017 and won more things that I shouldn’t have by being perpetually optimistic and taking the at bats. If I took the “I’ve already got the L” approach I’d have turned up with a fraction of the things I coveted.

I know what you mean and that goes without saying - gotta be positive and optimistic no matter the odds.

But your response just rubbed off the wrong way to me. It may not have been your intention but it seemed like you were flexing with copping 2 of the 300 pairs, which were ridiculously exclusive.

I know what you mean and that goes without saying - gotta be positive and optimistic no matter the odds.

But your response just rubbed off the wrong way to me. It may not have been your intention but it seemed like you were flexing with copping 2 of the 300 pairs, which were ridiculously exclusive.
Not flexing at all - I’m making a point that if I let the odds dictate my level of effort and optimism around my chances, I would have failed before I even started.

I’m pretty sure I made it clear I was talking about attitude.

Not flexing at all - I’m making a point that if I let the odds dictate my level of effort and optimism around my chances, I would have failed before I even started.

I’m pretty sure I made it clear I was talking about attitude.

That was just a bad example to use. That's all.

That was just a bad example to use. That's all.
Ok. Future craft thread...even more limited...i thought a contextually appropriate extreme would make for a compelling point. Sorry if I missed the mark bud.

I'm tryna get a pair as well, is confirmed the only suspected route? If so, I hope its not NY,Chi,LA only.

^im afraid so, unless there are other places/opportunities that pop up

Was Confirmed online any different from the mobile Confirmed so far?
Based off the A.I. NMD release not really anything different. Just make sure you’re signed up before the drop date, for the A.I. Pack there was a glitch where a lot of people who signed up right when the registration opened weren’t actually registered. I checked the night before and registered a second time and that’s what saved me.

Also pairs that don’t get checked out due to glitches and what not are put on sale later in the day, so if you take an L keep an eye on the product page after that

Based off the A.I. NMD release not really anything different. Just make sure you’re signed up before the drop date, for the A.I. Pack there was a glitch where a lot of people who signed up right when the registration opened weren’t actually registered. I checked the night before and registered a second time and that’s what saved me.

Also pairs that don’t get checked out due to glitches and what not are put on sale later in the day, so if you take an L keep an eye on the product page after that

Oh right. I remember that glitch.

I know you guys will be helpful and drop that link in here, I really need these but the bot boys are already up to no good |l

IMG_2209.PNG

Back
Top Bottom