The Adidas "Futurecraft"

some one on stockx with big dreams that wont come true...
My 13s fit large on the 3D Runners...I'd settle for a 12 tomorrow if they fall below 1500.
Don't u have 2 pairs of the 3ds? Let' work something out :lol:.

some one on stockx with big dreams that wont come true...
My 13s fit large on the 3D Runners...I'd settle for a 12 tomorrow if they fall below 1500.
Yeah not going much over what I’ll get for the 11 considering the waves of these coming. 4.5 he’s dreamingg, 300 in that run so what only around 40-60 size 12s in the wild?

Yeah not going much over what I’ll get for the 11 considering the waves of these coming. 4.5 he’s dreamingg, 300 in that run so what only around 40-60 size 12s in the wild?
prob less...in any run its a bell curve for supply...so might be more like 20-30 pairs.

Finally locked down Friday tix for 747 in addition to Saturday. Curious to see how this thing plays out. Hopefully they surprise drop the black 4Ds

Anybody had a chance to compare width on the men's & women's pairs? I'm assuming they're like UBs where there is basically no difference, but definitely still curious...

giphy.gif

Finally locked down Friday tix for 747 in addition to Saturday. Curious to see how this thing plays out. Hopefully they surprise drop the black 4Ds

I tried to get Saturday tix to no avail. Someone here was generous to offer up their Friday tix to me but I forgot that day is Chinese New Year.

anyone with an iphone X running the latest OS update their adidas app only to have the app no longer work?

anyone with an iphone X running the latest OS update their adidas app only to have the app no longer work?
If you’re talking about how the app is asking “please update “ even though there is no update. It’s happening to me too. It let me participate in the 4d drop but when i close the app and reopen it it’s showing me I have to update before use .. Nike app > adidas app IMO

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ worked for me

App is definitely buggy regardless, best of luck to the NYC folks competing for those 70 pairs

Back
Top Bottom