The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Alphaedge 4D supposedly releases Feb 16th but might have been pushed back. Retail is $300. SKU AC8485

These arrived.

78BE18CA-C861-4B22-81B1-5B6965A4E9C0.jpeg

83827605-305B-443E-9A0D-222EECD9F2DE.jpeg

2FF60059-D3A4-4419-8D3C-EE0DAB667F28.jpeg

C8E8A1E9-C4CE-46DB-BC00-0C1CE34AEE80.jpeg

5592B395-C99F-42DF-A198-BF6CAAB54C7B.jpeg

Sniped a quick photo today in person their cool but the blacks blow them out the water

watch the white ones drop. 747 exclusive my asss. A few of the shoes in that lineup aren't 747 exclusives

A lot of the time when they say stuff like "dropping exclusively at _____" they're just referring to that specific drop itself, not accounting for any future drops that might happen. It's definitely purposefully misleading.

Or "dropping exclusively at Kith on Feb. 16th..." but then other places get it a week later.

Is there a reason why we’re gettting such stagnated/ limited/ region locked releases? Or is this all to generate more hype? Serious question.

From my understanding, these shoes are supposed to be easier to manufacture, albeit, a bit more costly, but none the less easier from what adidas is marketing right? Them whites are meh to me but I’m really interested in this tech..I’m a size 11.5 also and it seems that size 12 is going to be impossible to get any time soon. Not paying those resale prices

There was a rumor that they got sued due to environmental factors (byproducts of production) but it seems a lot more like strategic releases to generate hype to me.

Hype generation in general is the reason for most region locked releases

For these it was rumored to be legal issues that limited the release to only New York, but was never confirmed but the hype is definitely a byproduct of the limited availability

Hype generation in general is the reason for most region locked releases

For these it was rumored to be legal issues that limited the release to only New York, but was never confirmed but the hype is definitely a byproduct of the limited availability
legal issues for outside of the US. but i feel like that whole "cancelled" thing didn't even do anything in regards to hype, these were hyped up to begin with

Yeaa.. not really buying the whole “legal issues” story.. seems like more adidas hype marketing like you guys said otherwise there wouldn’t be any pairs released in my opinion.

Oh well.. I’ll try my luck at the whites for the 747 event. Hope there’s 12’s at least.

Back
Top Bottom