The Adidas "Futurecraft"

legal issues for outside of the US. but i feel like that whole "cancelled" thing didn't even do anything in regards to hype, these were hyped up to begin with
I think hype outside of NY skyrocketed once they realized they weren’t getting them for a few more months, at least I know it’s that way around here. Plus people with bigger feet are anxious not knowing if and when they will be made in their size so that makes them want it even more

These will have a wider release. Don't buy into the hype, they will just end up like the NMD and Ultraboost. You'll be able to try out the technology sooner or later whether it be on this model or another.

meanwhile prices keep a fallin...and the 12 is out there just living in his own alternate reality.

Come on Ev you know how it goes for the big foot sizes :rofl: you prolly gunna have to wait for the world wide release for those 12 to start dropping

I dont like waiting...
ko9VCYI.gif

are there specific pickup windows or is it just 10 - 6 for everyone (i assume thats the case since i didnt get a notification)

If you didn't get a specific 2 hour pickup window, then you can pickup anytime between 10AM-6PM. The 2 hour window is for traffic control, usually for something they have a lot of stock on (Yeezy's). Doubt they have enough stock of these to worry about hours long pickup wait time.

Oh, not to mention, the 2 hour time slot they give you is BS. You can go anytime between 10-6 anyway even if they gave you an allotted pickup window. They don't even check.

If you didn't get a specific 2 hour pickup window, then you can pickup anytime between 10AM-6PM. The 2 hour window is for traffic control, usually for something they have a lot of stock on (Yeezy's). Doubt they have enough stock of these to worry about hours long pickup wait time.

Oh, not to mention, the 2 hour time slot they give you is BS. You can go anytime between 10-6 anyway even if they gave you an allotted pickup window. They don't even check.

Yeah I figured as much when it comes to organizing the lines for something like yeezys...

Good to know for the future that its BS tho lol, will just try showing up at 10 next time I get lucky. Thanks man.

NYC can't have nice things :lol:

Ya just gotta let them fight it out. Then swoop in and get a stress free pair. Can you imagine how people respond to someone who behaves like a human? What a breath of fresh air a civilized, passionate person, (who might even hook them up with some info or ooop a pair to) is relative to the savagery that goes down on those lines. Prob wouldn’t take much to sweet talk your way into a JTH...I mean futurecraft...I mean... :wink:

Last edited:
Ya just gotta let them fight it out. Then swoop in and get a stress free pair. Can you imagine how people respond to someone who behaves like a human? What a breath of fresh air a civilized, passionate person, (who might even hook them up with some info or ooop a pair to) is relative to the savagery that goes down on those lines. Prob wouldn’t take much to sweet talk your way into a JTH...I mean futurecraft...I mean... :wink:

where do you take you hypnosis class :lol:. I've seriously tried talking a pair of anything and no go. They usually give me this look like "you serious?"

where do you take you hypnosis class :lol:. I've seriously tried talking a pair of anything and no go. They usually give me this look like "you serious?"
Inside job. The battle is won before the war starts.

Had a heron Preston friend connection...yadda yadda yadda...your pair is in the pack.

Futuregang. These things are crazy.
IMG-0276.JPG
If anybody is looking for sizing advice, I went for 10, and it's just a little big, but I'm pretty sure a 9 would've been way too small.
For comparison:
350 V2s (Zebra, Blue Tint) - 10
UB 1.0 - 9.5
UB 3.0 - 9

Back
Top Bottom