The Adidas "Futurecraft"

whats interesting is one of my wristbands allows me to enter.. and my guest band, when i log in, does not have the raffles...

check both wristband logins and lmk
Checked mine and my friends guest band... no dice, hopefully the raffle lines tomorrow arent ridic

Checked mine and my friends guest band... no dice, hopefully the raffle lines tomorrow arent ridic
i entered for tomorrows raffles.. i'm just gonna go and hang outside LA at night. maybe grab a drink at Golden Gopher and if i get notified, uber down lol ...

edit - just went back in and the raffle page is gone....strange...maybe it will come back tomorrow?

Last edited:
I went home, If I get a text for the lillards or future crafts ill go back lol. I'm whatever since I'm picking up alpha edges tomorrow, and grabbed a few 500s. ill try my luck tonight on the lillards online.

I tried checking for an online raffle page through the 747warehousest site and it didnt show for my saturday wristband or my guests. Oh well hopefully tomorrow the raffle page appears. Anyone know the time window you have to claim pairs? I may just uber there to pick **** up and not even bother going from the start unless i win lol

EDIT: Website says 2 hr pickup window from the time you receive a text if you win

I tried checking for an online raffle page through the 747warehousest site and it didnt show for my saturday wristband or my guests. Oh well hopefully tomorrow the raffle page appears. Anyone know the time window you have to claim pairs? I may just uber there to pick **** up and not even bother going from the start unless i win lol

EDIT: Website says 2 hr pickup window from the time you receive a text if you win
I think its a waste of time. I had no issues with wrist band and entered all the good raffles by the beacons and hit on nothing. if you can enter online def do that and just drive over if you get a text

Just came back from 747. It was truly a disorganized event with the long lines. I ended up just entering through online and not hitting on anything. Highlight of the night was watching Kaytranada perform though.

when did you get the text you won?

got my text a little past 6 with two hours to pick up after receiving the text. also had a friend that hit on the bape dames earlier at around 4.

not real sure how each raffle drop was going, but do know that there were many people hitting on more than just one raffle

Interesting midsole. Any body think they’re still special after putting them on every adidas shoes now?

Attachments

• 295CF409-6736-4BDB-AC7A-A80CAAE9EA9E.jpeg
    295CF409-6736-4BDB-AC7A-A80CAAE9EA9E.jpeg
    384.8 KB · Views: 77
Just came back from 747. It was truly a disorganized event with the long lines. I ended up just entering through online and not hitting on anything. Highlight of the night was watching Kaytranada perform though.
yeah event was garbage at best

same people winning over and over walking around with 4-5 bags

yes I'm salty

Sitting here looking at the alpha edge product page on ADC...I was gonna BNTL but since my son decided to wake up at 3 a.m. and my wife decided it'd be good for him to take my spot in bed, I found some time to think now instead.
And I'm thinking pass...Maybe get them in hand first though..it is free returns.

when you entered online were you able to register for raffles before scanning your wristband at the event? Or did you already check in and physically show up to the warehouse before you saw the online raffle option?

Back
Top Bottom