The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Read through this for 747 - thought this was interesting under "entry, retail entry, online radio"

http://www.adidas.com/us/747WarehouseSt_TermsAndConditions

So 1000 online raffle entries
200 for each radio station (power 106 and Kday)
100 entries for each retail partner, not sure how many stores in LA had wristbands
+ who knows how many with the Harden purchase (prob 24? lol jk)

Maybe what? 2K entries max? Multiply by 2 wristbands per entry = 4K people......split over 2 days.. hoping its not too crowded

Yeah there were 1000 local ticket vouchers given out among retailers so probably about 4k tix total so it might not be that horrible. Not gonna get my hopes up tho haha.

Also gotta be at least a few hundred "influencers" and VIPs getting tix outside of those mentioned in the T&Cs

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm that the colour of midsole are the same for men and women? Women seems to be in lighter on stockx.

Can anyone confirm that the colour of midsole are the same for men and women? Women seems to be in lighter on stockx.

Both StockX & Goat photos are always pretty weird & inaccurate, it's just two diff different lighting conditions, often it's not even a pic of a pair they had in hand but just something they grabbed online and photoshopped, they're both the same colorway.

Both StockX & Goat photos are always pretty weird & inaccurate, it's just two diff different lighting conditions, often it's not even a pic of a pair they had in hand but just something they grabbed online and photoshopped, they're both the same colorway.
Thanks =)

I wonder when winners will be able to start buying tomorrow at the 747 Warehouse. And I'm looking forward to see the performers!

I wonder when winners will be able to start buying tomorrow at the 747 Warehouse. And I'm looking forward to see the performers!
Wondering the same thing. I want to get there early, hit the beacons... but worried that they will wait for people to fill out before releasing pairs.

anybody know who I can activate the second wristband? originally had the option when activating the first one then edited some info, but now there's no option to add the second one

anybody know who I can activate the second wristband? originally had the option when activating the first one then edited some info, but now there's no option to add the second one

you log in with the second wristband to edit info

This was posted in yeezy thread but figured I'd put it here too in case people hadn't seen it.

Supposedly the special guests are Chance & Childish Gambino

IMG_0917.png
IMG_0918.png

Tank, do you know what the special raffles are besides the 500s?

Edit: Didn't see the post right above mine when i was posting

This was posted in yeezy thread but figured I'd put it here too in case people hadn't seen it.

Are those raffle times indicative of when we are allowed to start entering the raffle or are they indicative of when the raffle ends? Would those of us who want a shot at the Futurecrafts need to be there before 3:30PM?

I get out of work at 5 ='[

Are those raffle times indicative of when we are allowed to start entering the raffle or are they indicative of when the raffle ends? Would those of us who want a shot at the Futurecrafts need to be there before 3:30PM?

I get out of work at 5 ='[

I hope not. I won't make it til later as well.

Back
Top Bottom