The Adidas "Futurecraft"

2nd day of 747 has been much smoother. People actually have a clue what’s going on.

Hit on three pairs so far, BYW black/blue (copped for a friend), AM4 Paris (copped for me) and Parley Mids (passed). Still more stuff to be raffled off including 500s & 4Ds.

Warehouse Tour is pretty dope.

Hit BYW, BYW X, Y-3 BYW (copped), AM4 Paris (was about to buy) then got the text that I won the AM4 London’s, so copped those instead.

were you at santa monica this morning?

Yes i was in the line this morning at 10! I was the one in the black bomber jacket

So I just came back from my second run at 747. My gf and I went all afternoon and left around 3pm because we signed up for the raffles and didnt hit anything worthwhile (AM4 and some bball models) and had just done the tour. I actually saw Teddy (Boost God on Youtube) on the tour and tried to get on his vlog lol

But during dinner my gf got a text that she hit on Parleys and Futurecrafts in my size! We grabbed the check and headed straight back to claim them. Had to pay for parking again but well worth it. Stuck around to see Cudi perform but left before Kanye

All that aside its been a crazy expensive weekend from hitting on 500, Alphaedges on confirmed, and now the Futurecrafts and Parleys!

CE5576A2-9D14-48EE-8D5F-90CE0EC526C8.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes i was in the line this morning at 10! I was the one in the black bomber jacket

So I just came back from my second run at 747. My gf and I went all afternoon and left around 3pm because we signed up for the raffles and didnt hit anything worthwhile (AM4 and some bball models) and had just done the tour. I actually saw Teddy (Boost God on Youtube) on the tour and tried to get on his vlog lol

But during dinner my gf got a text that she hit on Parleys and Futurecrafts in my size! We grabbed the check and headed straight back to claim them. Had to pay for parking again but well worth it. Stuck around to see Cudi perform but left before Kanye

All that aside its been a crazy expensive weekend from hitting on 500, Alphaedges on confirmed, and now the Futurecrafts and Parleys!

CE5576A2-9D14-48EE-8D5F-90CE0EC526C8.jpeg
Lol I was there at 10 too. Wondering if any niketalk heads were there. Man congrats on the futurecrafts. Looks like more people hit on raffles sat than Fri.

I'm in NYC and sold my Friday and Saturday 747 tickets to a dude out in Cali when I found out I wasn't going to make it. Real cool dude so we stayed in contact. Dude hit in multiple raffles the time he was there...it could have been me.. lol. Congrats on those who hit and enjoyed this experience. Still holding on to my black Futurecrafts 4D from SNS raffle in NYC. Any news of future releases? These really looking like NYC exclusives at the moment

I'm in NYC and sold my Friday and Saturday 747 tickets to a dude out in Cali when I found out I wasn't going to make it. Real cool dude so we stayed in contact. Dude hit in multiple raffles the time he was there...it could have been me.. lol. Congrats on those who hit and enjoyed this experience. Still holding on to my black Futurecrafts 4D from SNS raffle in NYC. Any news of future releases? These really looking like NYC exclusives at the moment
God I hope not. Really need to get my hands on a pair and if resell is at its lowest it’s not looking good lol.

Really lucky to grab these. Didn’t know these were f&f

They're not F&F. That rumor was started by YM, but was not accurate. The fact that they released them at 747 makes them definitively not F&F.

Congrats on the pickup tho! Best release of the weekend.

At this point unfortunately there's no reason to think the black 4Ds will be releasing anywhere else.

Yeah I'm thinkiing the same thing since it only showed up on Confirmed for NY. Initially I thought the "legal reasons" is why it was N.Y. only at first, but then that can't be true because the AlphaEdge 4D wasn't restricted to N.Y. only.

One could make that argument that the 747 release doesnt make them FF but technically the tag and the box still say differently. After all it was a very limited raffle at a very limited raffle event. Curious what the stock numbers were for each shoe across the event

At this point unfortunately there's no reason to think the black 4Ds will be releasing anywhere else.

I was afraid you might say that.

Me: “Don’t buy em. You don’t need to drop that much on a pair.
*Also me: “Pull the trigger! Pull it! PULL IT!!!!”

Haven’t dropped cash like that on a shoe in a minute. It might be time.

One could make that argument that the 747 release doesnt make them FF but technically the tag and the box still say differently. After all it was a very limited raffle at a very limited raffle event. Curious what the stock numbers were for each shoe across the event
One of the guys I talk to in line said on Friday it was 60 total pairs. I would think it’d be around the same for Saturday

Yeah I'm thinkiing the same thing since it only showed up on Confirmed for NY. Initially I thought the "legal reasons" is why it was N.Y. only at first, but then that can't be true because the AlphaEdge 4D wasn't restricted to N.Y. only.

Yeah that whole legal reasons this is yet another piece of misinformation spread by YM.

Back
Top Bottom