The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Are there replicas of the Futurecraft 4D yet? Was in a consignment store in Sydney today and they had two pairs, not saying they were suss, not at all, but seeing them there threw up the question in my mind.

Are there replicas of the Futurecraft 4D yet? Was in a consignment store in Sydney today and they had two pairs, not saying they were suss, not at all, but seeing them there threw up the question in my mind.

Yeah Perfectkicks has fake pairs out, not sure if they've delivered. They did not detail what they did on the 4D sole, or provided closeups but it looks pretty bad and the details are not as "hollow" near the base of the midsole where the leading edge "lip" forms right above the rubber outsole contact area. Based on the low-res photos so far.

vs

adidas-futurecraft-4d-sneaker-2.jpg

Last edited:
Guarantee PK will claim they have “factory materials” or whatever and as always they’ll be full of ****.

Y-3 Runner 4D is set to launch February 23rd limited at specially selected online and instore retailers.

Tbh if other shops post their stock online, I'm definitely gonna go for them. Though, with it being rumored that there's only 200 pairs worldwide, I'm sure it'll all be raffles.

Regular futurecrafts look way better, I think its the colorway, maybe an all black would be fire

Tbh if other shops post their stock online, I'm definitely gonna go for them. Though, with it being rumored that there's only 200 pairs worldwide, I'm sure it'll all be raffles.
Definitely not a rumor, 200 confirmed by Y-3 on instagram.

The beauty of entering a raffle is that the horribly high price is purely speculative!!
I think $535 is the correct price. It was anywhere from $500 to $550. I can’t see end putting $535 as a placeholder price. Adidas has given them all the info so that $535 price has to be correct.

Back
Top Bottom