The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Are there any pictures of the KITH FC

Nothing official

Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 9.14.25 AM.png

I highly doubt they're all releasing, I also kinda suspect the mid is BS but who knows

Was able to scoop them up during my lunch hour. Great shoe - both in aesthetics and quality - all around. SNS also gave a poster with it. Would definitely keep for myself but not my size. Still waiting for the person who offered the Off-White 1s for these, but these will be gone regardless.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

Last edited:
Glad that colorway doesn't do much for me. I'm assuming/hoping the Arshams will drop at all the Kith stores eventually. So far those are the only must haves for me although they grey pair is a close second. And who knows what Kith is gonna come with.

If Invincible pair gets same release treatment as SNS I'll have to put those out of my mind as well.

Interesting that none of these consortium 4Ds are actually being called Futurecrafts. Guess they're not made on the FC machines.

Interesting that none of these consortium 4Ds are actually being called Futurecrafts. Guess they're not made on the FC machines.

ive noticed them drop that futurecraft moniker too, wonder what thats about.

Im also leaning towards that grey pair, but it doesnt help that we dont have much of a choice if we really want to try to get a pair of these.

I loved the feel of my alhpaedges, so im really hoping I can a better looking silo.

ive noticed them drop that futurecraft moniker too, wonder what thats about.

Im also leaning towards that grey pair, but it doesnt help that we dont have much of a choice if we really want to try to get a pair of these.

I loved the feel of my alhpaedges, so im really hoping I can a better looking silo.

As far I know they only use Futurecraft for shoes that are actually assembled with the Futurecraft machines, so I'm assuming these Consortium 4Ds are just normal Primeknit.

ahhh ok, I always associated the 4d sole being futurecraft, but you’re saying its the knit process? I know the machines you’re talking about.

I wonder who came up with that knit design meaning was it Adidas or SNS?

If Adidas is sitting on designs like that while giving us the supposed new UB 5.0 upper then just wtf.

Love that knit design.

ahhh ok, I always associated the 4d sole being futurecraft, but you’re saying its the knit process? I know the machines you’re talking about.

It’s not really clear but yeah it seems like it involves the knit/assembly process, but then there’s Speedfactory too. It seems like Futurecraft is adidas’ proprietary tech whereas 4D is specific to the collaboration with Carbon & only refers to the midsole. I dunno tho, will be curious to see how the naming plays out tho.

Back
Top Bottom