The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Those are SO HOT. If only Adidas could start producing some more pairs and bigger sizes though...

Yea my homie said they aren’t supposed to release to public, i told him to ask for me :lol: couldn’t get another pair :frown:

Was already feeling the fatigue from adidas making all their best **** impossible to get but now it’s fully settled in.

They’ve proven time & time again that they only really value garbage “influencers” & don’t give a flying **** about actual customers.

It’s getting old real quick.

4D could be the hottest thing out right now. They could be doing so much with it but adidas
1) Refuses to market it at all
2) refuses to make it the least bit attainable to anyone living outside of New York
3) refuses to release anywhere close to a FSR
4) refuses to give us any info on when any of the above will change

I’m becoming burnt out on the lack of information from adidas and artificial scaricity, I even like a little bit of scarcity but the extent to which these are limited is just silly

So true. At least give us an update on why this process has been so slow and why they won’t be able to keep their promise of how many pairs we will be getting this year.

Might just cave in and buy the AlphaEdges for basically retail to be honest. I think it looks decent actually and I really want to try out the tech.

C40037A7-B4AC-4E9E-824E-AABD8D904D2A.png

The next Y-3 4D sneaker. I liked the first one much more.

There’s a black colorway of the Y-3 4Ds coming out before those. Should be showing up in the next couple months.

4D could be the hottest thing out right now. They could be doing so much with it but adidas
1) Refuses to market it at all
2) refuses to make it the least bit attainable to anyone living outside of New York
3) refuses to release anywhere close to a FSR
4) refuses to give us any info on when any of the above will change

I’m becoming burnt out on the lack of information from adidas and artificial scaricity, I even like a little bit of scarcity but the extent to which these are limited is just silly

Adidas isn’t doing themselves any favors by making 4D tech and hyped Pharrell’s impossible to grab... Opening the floodgates somewhat might be the only thing to slowdown Nike’s onslaught....

Back
Top Bottom