The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Interesting that womens has a larger size run, but sns is limiting it to a choice of 1 raffle entry...pick mens or womens. I would have tried for a womens 11 had i waited for that info.

Is there a Kith raffle too?

I "heard" online that they (Kith) did an instore raffle for them yesterday and you had to buy at least $500 worth of product just to enter the raffle.

Take that with a grain of salt tho.. If anyone in here can verify this info, pls do.

i went to kith soho at 10:30 trying to see for instore raffles but i took an L. BUT i got to see the CEO of Carbon with other head members of the team on the footwear floor. It was a cool experience to talk to them and I got to see a new grey model only the CEO was wearing.

i went to kith soho at 10:30 trying to see for instore raffles but i took an L. BUT i got to see the CEO of Carbon with other head members of the team on the footwear floor. It was a cool experience to talk to them and I got to see a new grey model only the CEO was wearing.

hold up so kith did do an instore raffle?

I "heard" online that they (Kith) did an instore raffle for them yesterday and you had to buy at least $500 worth of product just to enter the raffle.

Take that with a grain of salt tho.. If anyone in here can verify this info, pls do.

Went to Kith Brooklyn before the Nets game last night. Talked to the manager I know there and another guy. Both said no info or that they had a shipment.

This. except it was numbered wristbands (assured you a pair) and not a raffle ticket. It was all pretty much people who knew Ronnie and got word and when/where to go.

There still will be an online raffle later, but 1 pair per size

Carbon making the rounds today at the stores if anyone is local and wants to stop by and chat them up

Also can see the grey pair in the pic above

So I just called exposure the marketing group hosting the event... They said that if you didn’t get a response with an address that you’re not in there event... I don’t know if the guy had any idea what I was talking about but if that’s the case they are going to have a ton of pissed off people there

Last edited:
https://kith.com/pages/adidas-futurecraft-4d

86F230EC-3C20-4335-934D-34FC60A81B65.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom