The Adidas "Futurecraft"

aren't you from MD, I thought I saw that as your location back when NT showed location of members

From there yeah, moved last January to NYC for work.

Although even if I still was in Maryland I'd likely have made the 5 hour drive for these LOL

From there yeah, moved last January to NYC for work.

Although even if I still was in Maryland I'd likely have made the 5 hour drive for these LOL

Yeah I thought I remember you were an MD NTer lol, was about to say damn you were going to take a longass lunch break if you plan to drive to NYC to pickup during your work day.

I forget if it was you or another MD NTer that won the OG 750 Yeezy during the NYC only release and drove up here to pick up.

Yeah I thought I remember you were an MD NTer lol, was about to say damn you were going to take a longass lunch break if you plan to drive to NYC to pickup during your work day.

I forget if it was you or another MD NTer that won the OG 750 Yeezy during the NYC only release and drove up here to pick up.

You're right that'd be a hell of a lunch break :lol:

I'm actually going back down to MD friday night for the weekend...thank god the pickup isn't saturday

Was about to grab a pair, but started to notice the prices going down since more people are getting theirs in hand. Might grab it if it dips below 800. Is there any difference between the mens and womens?

tl;dr if you won the SNS raffle go as early as possible.

I won the Oreo HU NMD and for those SNS offered two days for pickup. I went the second day about an hour, hour fifteen before close. At least half the raffle list wasn't crossed out/picked up. Manager (some of y'all might recognize him as Wil from 21M or Nom De Guerre) takes my info down goes in the back for a bit only to come out and tell me they don't have the pair. I obviously cant say for sure but im 99% sure they backdoored it. Most of the list did not pick up and I guess they just backdoor those pairs and assumed I wouldn't be coming either given I only came an hour before close. Funny thing is while I was on line another raffle winner was asking what they are gonna do with all those leftovers (it was at least half the list) and they gave the "send back to corporate" bs. Sure enough they were selling the leftovers the next day.

Was about to grab a pair, but started to notice the prices going down since more people are getting theirs in hand. Might grab it if it dips below 800. Is there any difference between the mens and womens?

Wondering the same. Have some bids on StockX and Goat. Looks like SNS has yet to give out pairs so price could go down lightly. Hmm, to pull bids or not to pull bids...

tl;dr if you won the SNS raffle go as early as possible.

I won the Oreo HU NMD and for those SNS offered two days for pickup. I went the second day about an hour, hour fifteen before close. At least half the raffle list wasn't crossed out/picked up. Manager (some of y'all might recognize him as Wil from 21M or Nom De Guerre) takes my info down goes in the back for a bit only to come out and tell me they don't have the pair. I obviously cant say for sure but im 99% sure they backdoored it. Most of the list did not pick up and I guess they just backdoor those pairs and assumed I wouldn't be coming either given I only came an hour before close. Funny thing is while I was on line another raffle winner was asking what they are gonna do with all those leftovers (it was at least half the list) and they gave the "send back to corporate" bs. Sure enough they were selling the leftovers the next day.
you didnt finish your story my guy, did you get the NMDs or what lol

you didnt finish your story my guy, did you get the NMDs or what lol
like i said they told me they didnt have the pair. never got it but they told me to email them about the next thing I wanted. Emailed them about Futurecrafts and they said those are not available for "compensation". prolly get one of the Holi pack I guess.

For the little amount that's been released so far, resell isn't even that crazy (900-1100). With more releases throughout the year they'll take an even bigger hit. Good for us who didn't hit yet lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom