The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Yep Arshams are dope looking, but the way this tech has been released so far the chances of Australia getting any are pretty much zero.

Did anyone in here grab the alphaedge 4d? Interested to know how they feel on feet and how they fit. Might be in a minority (but who cares) I like how they look and was thinking about springing for a pair.

441A28B9-9B53-44F5-B6F3-C279599C8746.png 042AE87A-5F2E-4AC6-8CF9-AE487DF7B77C.png 97CE6E27-257E-4074-861E-D1C1A3D0348D.png F2E89217-AA96-45CA-8EA0-7FB183585173.jpeg

From Arsham’s IG

REALLY liking those Arshams. Let’s hope they’ll retail at around 300$ but I think they might go for 450+ as YM stated. And I agree with the post which said most of his kicks have been really nice but they didn’t recieve any hype. These will most definitely get hyped though.

And for the love of God Adidas, just release the tech to the rest of the world outside NYC and LA!

Wore these for the first time this past weekend. I'm an 11 in a UB 1.0 and I would consider the fit to be very comparable. The 4d upper is stiffer and that caused them to feel super tight at first. As time passed they broke in and the comfort was on par with what I've come to expect from UB's. Arsham's looking really nice too. Hopefully Adidas starts pumping these things out as the year progresses.

Saw her eating dumplings at Din Tai Fung one day. She spent the entire time looking down at her phone except for when her food came and she had the guy she was ignoring snap a pic of her smiling, then went immediately back to frowning at her phone. Seemed like a miserable existence :lol:

Wow, people that do this are missing out on key parts of life

That Iniki looks like a bad photoshop job to me. I'll reserve judgement until we get photos of a real shoe.

If they put 4D on iniki but with the same upper as the nbhd pairs, then they're probably worth the price hike but if they maintain the flimsy upper then that's overpriced as hell.

Reactions: God
Og Black and arshams. Everything else looking too busy. If you wanna highlight the tech keep the rest of the shoe in service of that. If you want it to just look like mint green awkwardness, keep it up.

It’s not hard to do. Every new tech silhouette from Nike gives it a moment to shine before going crazy w the recipe. Vapormax. React. ZoomX. EARL. Air 270 unit.

I've said this on other sites in reference to the Arsham line, but I think it's incredibly dope that his "past" sneakers used EVA cushioning, the "present" ones used Boost, and now the "future" ones will use Futurecraft 4D. The storytelling aspect from both Arsham and adidas was top-notch when you look at the bigger picture. All in all I think it's been a very underrated joint project so far, but I'm sure this release will propel it into the limelight.

Hopefully I'd be fortunate again when Arshams 4Ds come out some time in Fall just like this year's ASW. Pretty dope!

But for now I'm happy with this pair. Served as the icing on my ASW cake, lol!

Whew. Been a while since i logged on to NT but i had to ask - is a wide release for 4D’s still coming? Or was 747 the last official public release? Would like some insight before dropping $$$$ on resell. Also, does anyone know the size diff between men/women? Is a 9W = 8M?

Honestly forgot all about 4D with all the Jordan/Off-White drops so far in 2018 until I saw my notification pop up. Adidas needs to come up with a game plan real quick

This whole 4D release is a shame. I’m still looking for something bigger than a 11. Until then I’ll just keep buying smaller sizes as trade bait.

Adidas needs to **** or get off the pot already.

People will have already moved onto Nike 5D before these things actually get wide release :lol:

Back
Top Bottom