The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Pickup at Kith LA was smooth. Waited for 5 minutes at most.

It’s my first 4D shoe and I have to say the 4D midsole is actually pretty comfy. Makes me want to splurge on a good used pair of the original Futurecraft 4Ds.

As for sizing, I went TTS on these. Size 8 for me.

For reference, I’m a size 8.5 in UB 1.0/2.0, Yeezy 350 v2, and Yeezy 700 Waverunners and a size 8.0 in UB 3.0/4.0. Hope this helps!

92253CD1-BCE4-4DDD-8C74-9C1EA22F1705.jpeg 80E5C1CF-4021-4799-B070-4C99CE10FDEB.jpeg 223888E8-39E1-4F8F-BFB3-2D3572E40933.jpeg

Ahhhh, so you took my 8! Well, since you're wearing them and enjoying them, I'll be happy for you. Congrats!

Wonder how they’ll legit check these without opening the box

I wondered about that too. Probably do the same thing everyone did for Paranormans? I'm not sure but I assume most just opened the boxes.

The other 2 Arsham shoes they opened the box. They also ended up opening alot of the Kyrie Cereal Boxes, so if you buy them and expect them to be unopened, RIP.

Adidas should have not even advertised these ****s. Straight botch of a release. About to sue these fools for false advertisement lol.

so these never dropped today? lol..what if the shoes only show up if you "never stop trying" and refresh the page like 100 times
Supposedly they did. I know Keith Adams on Youtube said that Adidas had done something “slick” and that he’d explain it in a video tonight. I’m still waiting for the explanation and share the other users’ frustrations.

Supposedly they did. I know Keith Adams on Youtube said that Adidas had done something “slick” and that he’d explain it in a video tonight. I’m still waiting for the explanation and share the other users’ frustrations.

I was wondering that today... went digging around the site but never found anything...

Yeah, so Adams just dropped his video and further confirms these never dropped. He thinks they’re either being held for future release or were all given to employees. The total number of pairs was in the double digits so it’s potentially true.

I just hate that Addy more or less failed to acknowledge any of this and more or less lied about the entire thing. Also did the Arshram’s ever drop on Arshram’s web store? Didn’t the Kith blog mention they’d be on there today or am I missing something?

Bleh, what a waste of time and energy.

Back
Top Bottom